Friday, March 27, 2009

TAKING IT PRIVATE

I have been throwing around the idea for quite awhile now about taking my blog private. I'm not 100% certain of what the future holds for my little blog, but my plan for awhile now has been to close it down after we return from China. I've always had it pictured in my mind that our Forever Family Day video would be the final post........Then we would ride off into the beautiful sunset where we will live happily ever after! =) Besides, how can you really have a journey to Ava blog if the journey to Ava is FINALLY over? I don't think you can. Soooooooo the next question comes up.....Will I start up a new blog after we return as a family of six? Probably not.....The truth is that you all know that I rarely blog now and I'm pretty certain that I will be MUCH busier AFTER China! =) Will I still be following other blogs and making comments on all of your blogs? Of course! You all can't get rid of me that easily! =) Sooooo why do I feel the need to take it private now, instead of after we return from China? That's simple....My family......I feel the need to protect them. I need to listen to that little voice in my head.....The one that has been saying, "go private" "go private." =) The fact of the matter is, I really just need to know who is here....Who is reading....Who will be looking at our photos. If you would like to continue to follow along as we continue the wait for our referral and follow along with our trip to China....We would LOVE to have you! I even plan on posting DAILY from China. Can you even imagine....Me doing daily posts?! I'm just going to need something from you......Email me your name, where your from, your blog name (if you have one) and anything else you want to tell me about yourself. Even if you have never left a comment before....I would still LOVE to have you follow along as we complete our journey to Ava. I just need to know who is here. The mama bear in me is feeling protective right now. I hope you all can understand. If this is the end of the road for some of you.....I understand. I know what a pain it is to try and keep up with other blogs that have gone private, but I understand why they have done it. It's why I have also made the same choice.

Please send an email to: avasfamily@yahoo.com if you wish to continue with our journey. I will send everyone an email with instructions on getting access to the blog....Just as soon as I get things figured out myself! I promise to have it all figured out by the time we get our referral! I hope the next post on this blog is an announcement that our referral is on the way! It's hard to believe our time is almost here!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

dude(ss)....me!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Some masked man didn't follow the instructions and is going to make me hunt down his email. =)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Special K said...

No thanks. I'm just not feeling it with you anymore.



*****************************



LOL! You really should already have my e-mail in your contact list.... so no... I'm not following the instructions either.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I'm a rule breaker.
Call me a rebel, if you will.
You KNOW I need to follow.
I do think you should post pics every month or so, even if you don't write posts any longer.
Just something to think about.
It would suck not to see Ava after following you for so long - for some people - not for me - because you WILL be coming to the bloggy bashes, right????!!!!!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I definitely want to follow your journey and understand your thoughts about moving forward beyond the wait.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Daniella said...

Hi Lisa
I have been a long time follower - bad commenter :( Sorry but would love to continue following your journey. I followed the directions and sent you an email :) We have been going back and forth with going private as well so I totally understand. I created a folder with all my private blogs I follow and just check them once or twice a week 0- it's made it easier to keep track. Can't wait for this weeks referals.

1:11 PM  
Blogger J said...

Totally understand the need for privacy. I will send you my email address. I'm not far behind!!!! The suspense is killing me (as I'm sure it's killing you more).

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Tammy said...

Hi,
My name is Tammy and I just came upon your blog, searching the internet. We JUST logged into china 3/26/09. It is really scary, but I like you know that I will wait as long as it takes! It is great to see other people's story and to see their long wait come to an end. I cannot wait for that day to come for us! Many blessings to you and your family!

www.madiecomer.blogspot.com

8:55 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

The Wing is sending you some referral love....

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..