Thursday, February 26, 2009

COULD IT BE TRUE??????????


There is a rumor going around that two agencies have reported the cut off date is March 6, 2006! If so, that means we could either be in the NEXT group or be NEXT NEXT! Let me remind everyone........Our LID is March 8 and March 7th is freakin' HUGE! They have never done just a one day batch before, but I've never seen a bigger day than March 7th. Either way, I'm more than happy to wait two more batches. It feels incredible to FINALLY be THIS close!
If we don't make it next time.......I get to see Sea Star's baby girl and Tate next month no matter what! They both have LIDs of March 7th. Seeing them FINALLY get their referrals will keep me going until I get mine! Hang on Ava, we're nearing the home stretch!

7 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

OMG...I'm next!!?? I'm still crapping myself thinking about it. This wait has been ridiculously long and we have traveled it together. All 3 years of sheer sarcasm! I hope we finish it together as well. Nothing would excite me more than for the 7th and 8th to be matched together.

There is light at the end of this tunnel!!!!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger LaLa said...

YAY..getting closer....this wait is crazy and I am so sorry : ( I know everyone says it..but it is true...you will someday forget all this when you hold her for the first time : )

10:57 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I want you to be NEXT!!! but am worried that it will be NEXT NEXT!!! But that is better than NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!?? Right?

12:33 PM  
Blogger J said...

So, so close. You have just got to be next !!!! Springtime in China, sounds lovely to me !!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Doesn't it just make your stomach churn?!!!

Honey... DREAMS DO COME TRUE.... and I'm not just spinning you some "pick me up" bullsh!t... coz I'm holding my fulfilled dream right now!!!

GOT EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!!! March is a GREAT month (especially the 16th... just in case you wanted to send a birthay card!)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

What's going on?? Did you read the Spanish RQ post????

8:59 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

almost!!!! so excited for you!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..