Thursday, January 15, 2009

IS THIS FALSE LABOR????



Alright, I'm starting to freak out here! *deep breath* There have been a few rumors floating around the China adoption world that this next batch of referrals may include more days than anyone EVER anticipated. In fact, the rumor this morning on RQ shows a possibility of a rather large batch that would cover everyone logged in through March 23, 2006. *deep breath* Our log-in-date is March 8th. *deep breath* *deep breath* Never in a million years did I think that there was a chance that we would get a referral in this next batch......Until last night. Out of the blue, a feeling came over me that we have been matched. About 10 minutes later I see a post on RQ (yes, I'm addicted to that site!) that matching began. I wasn't going to tell anyone about my feeling except for my family.....Then I got an email from her and decided, what the heck....I'll tell her about my "being already matched feeling", because she already knows I'm nuts! Then I did a post on the matching room. I just had a feeling. AND then this morning we get the rumors of a possible HUGE batch. Could this really be labor? Or braxton hicks?! *deep breath* *deep breath*

19 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

your picture is ugly.
My J-lo in the black panties was much better.
sorry.
The truth hurts.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hyperventilating... but not believing it for a moment!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

except.... that YOU are next!!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Sooooooo freaking out for you!! =)

7:33 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

If your water breaks, then you know you are in. I have no idea what to think anymore...hoping and praying!

Keep smilin!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

This would be so fantastic IF only this turns out to be true! Wow!! Let it be true!!
peace
fm

8:55 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Hey ya - love that you are joining in the 'wanna barf' gang!

It would absolutely figure that since I am now out of line it IS time for a speed up. ALWAYS the way life goes and I hope this is no exception.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

How phenomenal -- what an incredible rumor!

FWIW, I think you'll get your referral in this batch...woo hoo!!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I was away today with my man on a date to the city and came home to these GREAT rumors!!!!

Soooooo excited for you!!!! :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Ohhh! You're so close!! Praying these labor pains are the real thing!!!

11:53 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

HOLY POOP!!!!! i'm freaking with you.

9:15 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I sent the dh a text and told him we were in preterm labor....

I'm emotionally spent. What happens now with the long weekend?

9:19 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I sent the dh a text and told him we were in preterm labor....

I'm emotionally spent. What happens now with the long weekend?

9:20 AM  
Blogger LaLa said...

Oh, I am sooooo hoping it is a large batch....ready to see lots of babies!!! Hang on.....

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the epidural! I'm a mess and can't decide if I should go into hyperdrive and get ready for a referral or give in to the inner skeptic and go about business as usual. I'm hoping there is some more news SOON!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mom 2 six said...

I hope it is true !
I hope they throw my TA in there !

8:50 AM  
Blogger J said...

Oh my, I'm so hoping you are in this next batch. Just keeping breathing and start packing and repacking !!! You can never start too early. Don't wait until the last month or so like I did. Let me know if you would like to talk in person about our trip. For the most part I was prepared, but there were a few things I would have done differently.

Thinking about you.
Joanne

7:15 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Really? That's alotta days!!! Especially since the 3rd is such a cracker!

Hmmm.... in my "professional" opinion... I would agree... it is a "false labour"... but I'm known for being incredibly negative and a virtual "stick in the mud"!!!

I do hope that its not "false" and you pop out a baby, any minute now!!!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It's been a long weekend. I'm starting to think it was just gas...

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..