Monday, January 19, 2009

COOL AS A CUCUMBER....FOR NOW!

I really have calmed down from my freaked out state with regards to whether we will receive a referral or not in this next batch. I believe it was no doubt false labor that we were experiencing.....However, I must say that it sure brought us a couple of exciting days and I believe it was a little glimpse of things to come! I really do understand why RQ reported the rumor even if it was a bit far fetched. I mean....March 23? No way. It seems like there have been quite a few whispers about things picking up a bit with the orphanage donation increase on January 1. I guess time will tell. At this point, we're soooooooo close anyway. If it's not this month then it will be next month. If it's not next month THEN I will panic. My only fear right now is that we will be in China when Hope graduates. Her graduation is May 31. I spoke to my agency last week and they said if we received our referral in early March.....We would probably travel the first week in May. That works for me.

So.......I'm back to my nesting. Not to say that I won't be checking RQ all day long (just like any other day :) for any news on referrals, but I'm not going to sit here all day long glued to the computer. I've got a list of things I want to get done before we receive our referral and if last Thursday and Friday is any indication of things to come....I better get moving......When the rumors start flying next month.....I'm going to be glued to this computer and I get the feeling nothing will be getting done around here!

7 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

I'm sorry it doesn't look they'll get to 23rd March.... heaven knows we all wish something fantastic like that would happen... unfortunately, CCAA seem determine to crawl at a snail's pace.

Ava IS coming. There is no doubt... but it may not be til next month! Hope those "braxton hicks" false contractions settle down!~

5:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

you've got the right vibe going you cool cucumber, YOU!!! Stil hoping the rumors are true and our bloggy 23rd March buds will be seeing pictures of their gals too!!! Time will tell.. only wish time was right now!

7:52 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Hmmm...never know sister. This could be it, but if not then VERY soon.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Your picture is too funny. Fingers crossed timing works out and you'll be there and lil' sister will be joining you in Hope's celebration! =)

8:36 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Definitively..nothing will get done. Believe me, I stared holes into the computer then holes out the window waiting for FedEx and now holes clean through the pig pen while I wait for TA news ;0)

8:41 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Ditto to everything you said. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
..........you didn't think it would be so easy for me to agree now did ya?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

COOL AS A CUCUMBER, eh?
I need you to spread a little of that on over to me.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..