Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 DAYS?

Well, the news isn't looking very good on the number of days referred this month. A Spanish agency forum is reporting referrals will be for March 1 and March 2. I know I had a "feeling we were matched" this month.....Guess my psychic abilities are a bit off at the moment! ;)

Where does it leave us as far as when we will receive our referral? I think at this point I'm going to plan on the worst case scenario and hope for the best. I really am fine....Really. I read the rumor this morning and didn't even get upset. I guess after waiting 1,050 days since LID....You get used to the disappointment. Just makes you feel numb after awhile.

Here are my predictions for the next cut off dates:

March: March 5 (March 4 and 5 are weekend days...Nobody is logged in)
April: March 6
May: March 7
June: Us

The good news is that if we received our referral in May or June....All the kids can go to China with us. That would be wonderful.

14 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

AAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

1 day batches? Well I guess that truly is the worst case scenario. LOL!

Hang in there.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

blah!

6:54 PM  
Blogger J said...

Grrr!!! So sorry that the rumor news is sucking the big one !!! A 2 day batch again. Ugh. Sending you happy thoughts to help you get through. You are sooo close.

Joanne

10:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA.... SOB!

12:31 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

I think your "worse case" is certainly the WORST it can get.

Hmmm... your post sounds very familiar to my spiteful words after the 2 day batch in Nov!

I totally feel your pain sista. I found yelling profanities, to be very helpful... although Todd didn't think it was very constructive!

1:44 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Forgot to say...

2 DAYS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

How can this happen? I know better than to get excited about a good rumor. Now by no means did I think they would get that far but 2 days, that's worse than worse (is that possible?) Hang in there!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I'm glad you are calm... It's funny how the closer we get the calmer I am. I guess the extra time to get ready is a relief. But seriously... how can I NOT be ready???

I really don't want you to wait to June... I want to be referred in June!

9:04 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Hang in there. I don't even know what to say. She's out there, she is alive, this much I know. Godspeed little girl, your mother is waiting with arms filled with love.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That long? Ughh I knew March was packed but... Thinking of you.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Stranger things have happened.... So sorry for the itty-bitty batches... I know, it stinks.

When I think back to all the times we were hoping for our referral that never came and I complained and cried and just didn't take it very well.... and then look at my daughter's sweet little face, I thank God that our referral came when it did... otherwise, Gracie would have been referred to another family. :) Hang in there... your little one was chosen just for you and you will see her sweet little face soon. U an very much a believer in God's plan and His timing... it stinks for us sometimes but it's always great in the end.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Wow, what a worst case you present; hoping it is a little sooner!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

7:35 AM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

FWIW, I think you'll receive your referral in May and travel in June.

And taking the kids to China would be fantastic!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..