Monday, December 29, 2008

FEBRUARY 28, 2006

It's true.......Referrals are arriving for those logged in from February 24 through February 28, 2006! NEVER, did I think they would process February 28th THIS month. Rumors were going around that it was possible it might take an entire month to process just February 28th.....It was that big! I'm so excited!!! We're officially NEXT with our agency! The next time they receive a stork alert, it will be for us! When may we receive our referral, you ask? Well, the entire time that I have been watching referrals arrive.....Over 3 years now.....Our agency has never missed receiving referrals two months in a row. However, never have I ever seen a day as big as March 7th. Never. Ever. Our log-in-date is March 8th. With that said, I would imagine that we will receive Ava's picture and information in the next 8-12 weeks. I can hardly believe it! AND here we have Ian taking off 5 loops on the Ava chain.........

WHOO-HOO!! He just LOVES taking off the loops.


Eight loops remain that represent March 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and our LID of March 8. My stomach does flip flops just looking at it.





Last but not least......A very special gal is due to receive her referral in this batch. Pipo is off delivering other babies, while she herself is in labor today! I've been stalking her blog all day waiting for news of Pipa. I had the pleasure of meeting Pipo when I went to Georgia last February. She is going to be one awesome momma!

13 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Eeeek! I'm so excited for you! I randomly found your blog over a year ago when i was at work, and i spent the whole day reading your archives! You were my first china adoption blog and i have found many since that i still read everyday, just wanted to say thank you, and good luck! I hope you get your referral soon, and i look forward to reading about your journey! xx

5:15 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It's getting close, isn't it?!!! It's almost too much to process to think that we might actually have referrals of our own in the very near future after all of this time! I think you're right about our agency not missing referrals for two months in a row. Since we're the next travel group after you, I was thinking that I also don't remember a time in recent months that our agency recieved two LID groups worth of referrals in a single month which makes me think that we may not be in the same batch. :o(

5:37 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

My stomach just did flips for you!!!! I cannot wait to finally see Ava's face. Not long now!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

2009 is gonna be an exciting year with so many little blogger babies coming home! Wow! Only 8 more days.... seems a little surreal doesn't it?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh my gosh!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! :) Whooo-hoooo!!!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

You are NEXT!! Holy cow... hope it happens SOOOOOOON.

And Pipo IS A MOM!! She just needs to hurry up and share Pipa with us!!!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I just wacked off 5 more loops on my paper chain and could not be more excited! I've already bawled tears of joy when I got the text....big tears. I'm so happy for her, I can't imagine how I will handle the emotion of my own referral after seeing myself today with her referral. Good lordy, I'm a mess.

Now, I guess I need to put a request into the CCAA to do the
7th and 8th in the same batch.

We are getting sooooo close!!!!!!
Can you believe it?

8:15 PM  
Blogger J said...

Single digits !! I've been in packing h@#$ and almost missed the fact that referrals were coming in today. Whoo Hoo. Ava will be in your arms soon.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I am going to pass out!!! Look at that small red chain.... 8 links!!! My stomach is right there with your stomach...FLIP FLOP!!! Can't breathe...

Congrats to momma Pipo and Claire!!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

YAY!!!!! Love seeing Ian taking off those links!!

Hope they get through the next 8 REAL quick!

Isn't PIPOs daughter just gorgeous!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

OMW you're SO close!!!

And when you do get her referral there will such rejoicing here right along with you!

Can't wait for Ava baby!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Beyond excited! I didn't think they would get through the 28th either... so a speed up in my mind... would be getting back to processing around 80-100 poll families... Then... gasp... we will be matched by June?

You... however are getting really, close! I can't wait to watch you do it first!!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Snort! I love how close your getting to your girl. Finally.

I'm in hog heaven down here in O-Hi-yer if i do say so myself :0)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..