Sunday, November 02, 2008

COULD IT BE ME???

I was just catching up on RQ and saw the following rumor posted in the comment section. I usually wouldn't post anything from the comment section on here, but this about made me spit the Pepsi I was drinking on my keyboard when I read it:



I am new to posting. Our agency told me the other day that the CC*AA is saying that things will speed up after referrals through 3.09.06 are given. This means some time early next year things will speed up. Has anyone else heard this. Please post if this is not true. I had my hopes raised for the last week thinking this was true, but then I come to this site and there is no talk about it. I am thinking it is NOT TRUE.



Now, considering that the slowdown with adoptions from China started the same freakin' month that we started our paperchase waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in August, 2005......The rumor is things will speed up one freakin' LID day after our log-in date is referred????!!!!! I almost think with my stinkin' luck THIS rumor will come true. AND for those waiting behind me......I hope that it does. ;)

12 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

to answer your question -
yes.
I do believe it is your fault.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

That sucks for you but for ME I hope it is true! I would never be that lucky. I thought the whole slow down was my fault (I would be glad to blame it on you). You will like this one... I had emailed our agency because my home study needs to be done and well with being homeless right now it's a major problem. Anyway in her email she said we have to get moving and that our referral should be in 4-5 months (where are they getting their info?) With a 3/29 LID how would that ever be possible?

8:45 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Yes - it is definitely you!! HA! No, Love... you know how Murphys Law just LOVES to niggle at me... it's MY FAULT!!!

I'm in knots. No rumours... not real ones anyway! Where are those darn referrals?!!! I need to watch what I say... coz wishing them to come quicker, just so I know where they're up to - could me they stop just before my file?!!! You know, Murphys Law and all!!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

You and me both, sista!

Oink, snort.

11:13 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

ditto to Pipo. The oink, snort part at least :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Nooooo...
I can't be ALL your fault. :O)

12:34 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Yup, I agree with PM, this is your fault.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I've thought it was MY fault all along...whew!, what a relief! Hey, on another totally random topic-have you received a sample of formula (for 9-24 month olds) in the mail recently? I did and I'm wondering where it came from. If you haven't, then my theory that our agency put us on a list is out the window...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow, I thought it was my fault. Now I can start blaming you.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Jenn,
I emailed you.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

You just cracked me up! I was thinking it was MY fault.... but you're right it is YOUR's!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh, too funny! But honestly I do hope it is true!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..