Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DEFLATED


Deflated.....Pretty much sums up how I'm feeling today. Checked RQ this morning and saw the "First Rumor" out of the possible 5 day batch of referrals this month. Seriously, is this EVER going to end? If it holds true and they do process 5 days (and I pray that it's AT LEAST 5 days!)....That leaves 16 more LID days to go until they get to us. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited that we're finally this close. I'm BEYOND excited.....It's just that I soooooo badly want to have our referral by February. If our referral comes in March we're going to have to deal with travel delays because of the trade fair in China in April. That means our daughter is going to have to wait even longer to come home. It also means Easter will come and go without Ava here. Again. I PROMISED Ian that Ava would be here by Easter. I promised. I can deal with another Halloween, another Thanksgiving, another Christmas, another New Years Day, another CNY, another Valentines Day, another St. Patrick's Day, BUT NOT ANOTHER EASTER. I have my limits. Sigh.


UPDATED: After a long hot shower and a "cheer up email" from a friend I'm feeling a little better. I wanted to show you the first picture that came up on google images of the word....Deflated. heh. Funny when I first saw it.....Even funnier now that I'm feeling better.

13 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Hugs to you. It is so hard. I want to scream I want the future to be here NOW!

Keep smilin!

8:27 PM  
Blogger J said...

I so hope the 5 day batch is not true and they get farther than that. This wait is beyond agonizing!!! My good friend from work got her referral in June and her LID was 1/16/06. 4 weeks ahead of our LID but 5 stinking months between referrals !!! Arrgh I'm sooo glad your referral is in the beginning of March. Maybe a nice Cosmo will help you feel better?

8:27 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Ugh....

I was so ready to cut a bunch of links out of my paper chain. I've got an itchy scissor finger.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

((((HUGS))))

So sorry!!! This is taking forever!!!

It's got to be soon!!!! It just has to be!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Now that's funny.
The boobs, I mean. Not the sucky rumor.

9:14 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

5 days bites donkey balls!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hugs!

That picture is pretty funny! :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

I'm with you! I know not to get my hopes up but what else do we have but hope. Please let the rumor be wrong and give us more days than 5! It's crazy to think that 5 days how much longer we have to wait. I am praying for that speed up so I can see Ian take those last few links off that chain and see his little sister (finally!)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm with ya' hoping for a February referral! The pessimist in me thinks we are in for a March referral just so the freaking trade fair can put one last bump in the road for us before we meet our daughter... I hope we get pleasantly surprised somewhere between now and then!

Hey, what's going on with your quilt???

4:29 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I don't even know what to say anymore. Hang in there. You are so close now.

9:07 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

It'll end...even if it doesn't seem that will happen until pigs fly!

Hmm...yep, deflated indeed. LOL

10:28 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}

This wait just SUCKS. Hold on, you can do it.

Maybe you'll be in China for Easter!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

sending you hugs

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..