Tuesday, September 02, 2008

SEPTEMBER REFERRAL BATCH

I'm not going to lie to you.....I've got an extra spring in my step today and that's so not me! The CC*AA sent out the September batch ALREADY! People, I didn't think it would arrive for another 7-10 days! It's here! It's official.....The cut off date is February 9. That means we now have 27 LID days until they get to our LID.....We're under a month! Can you see why I have the extra spring now?! Ian and I made a LID chain several months ago and remove a loop for each LID referred each month. AND because I stink so bad at posting to my blog....Here is your first glimpse of him removing the loops from the chain for this month.

You're correct if you noticed he is only removing four this month. I sometimes make up my own rules and I had decided to take off ALL the CNY empty days last month. My chain. My rules. It's exciting to see the loops are no longer hanging down anymore. 27 left.....Can you join me in shouting......WHOO-HOO!!!!


I'm still hoping that we can squeeze our way into the January batch of referrals. I have already decided that IF we don't.....It will be her fault because her LID is filled with TONS of families. I won't blame her. Just her. Glad I got that off my chest.



AND saving the BEST news of the day....................Erin received her referral today for the BEAUTIFUL Meisey! Congratulations to Erin, Bob and big sister Mollianne! I'm so happy for you guys!! Totally worth the wait. Isn't she adorable!!!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

WHOO- HOOOO!!!! Thanks for not blaming me... If I had my way, I would have been logged in Feb 22- Sadly, that was not the plan from my china coordinator who thought he should let it gather dust a few more weeks.

Congrats to your friends what a darling babe!

Oh and I think I will do a red chain thing for my dad. I think at 78 he needs a visual.... he asks me all. the. time. when I will get my referral.

Hugs
Lisa

7:45 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Can you hear me screaming over there?!!!!

I'm am so so so excited!!! 13 more days baby!!! Holy sh!t?!!! 13?!!!

Love your chain. Catherine has 2 vases of glass beads. Everyone has funky ways of counting down, cept me.

No matter - I can count - 13 more baby!!! Sorry, did I say that already?!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Geesh, give a girl some credit would ya? Don't blame me cuz I beat you by one day, I guess I'm just faster. Did you notice that the CCAA moved really quick on my request? Think their reading blogs?

I'm going to copy the chain idea for my kidlets who just can't seem to understand the countdown.
The countdown is on! WOOOHOOO!

8:34 AM  
Blogger J said...

Love the chain idea !!! It feels so good to be under 30 days doesn't it???

3:08 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know how in the world I missed this post. Thank you so much for the shout-out! We are beyond ecstatic. :-)

Love, E

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..