Monday, September 08, 2008

PRETTY IN PINK

The girls had an appointment this morning at the beauty parlor. I know, it's extremely rare for me to do two posts in one day, but I just had to show everyone how pretty my girls look...........



Pink is CLEARLY Luna's color. I'm always shocked the the groomer puts every color bow on her BUT pink.



And with Bella's dark black hair......Pink is also a nice color for her!




Here is a picture of Bella refusing to go out in the rain. FYI.....Painting around the door and door frame is on our list of things to get done this Fall.



Bella wanted me to make sure everyone knew that the doormat in the above picture was purchased because of this guy..................Hank.





Hank is the one that might be a tad bit unbalanced, but we love him just the way he is.



5 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Is he "real strong, but not real smart?"!!! Hey, it takes all kinds for the world to go round - if they were all perfect like Luna and Bella...there'd be major problems!

Cute bows! I'm impressed that the girls sit still long enough?!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

OMG- that 2nd pic of Luna is by far the best picture I have ever seen of her - how precious!
Bella is a doll! Don't you hate how solid black dogs kind of get lost in a photograph - drives me crazy with Thor and Mattie.
I need that door mat - where did you get it? That would describe my Thor as well.
Glad to see Hank - he's a stud.

7:35 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I thought my bloglines was deceiving me!

So do you have any room left for that girl your waiting on?

8:51 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

She is absolutely darling!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

OOOoh, the girls look lovely. The spa does a body good. And that Hank just steals my heart. Has from the beginning when he was first brought home. =)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..