Thursday, September 04, 2008

FUN FILLED DAY

Yesterday was a fun filled day for us. It started out with an early fingerprint appointment in Grand Rapids. This was our THIRD appointment for fingerprints, but thank goodness it was free this time around. Our prints are now good again for another 15 months. I'm HOPING this was the last time we ever have to have them done.....Although, I thought that same thing last time. I wasn't allowed to take my camera in the building soooooo..... I had Jeff snap this of me out front so we could remember all the good times we have had here. *snort* And yes, I need to go back on my diet.....I'm so glad that darned dairy barn at the end of my street is closing in a couple weeks.....


Jeff took the entire day off of work yesterday because of the fingerprint appointment in the morning and because we had tickets for the Ido*l concert last night! I guess when you figure he lost an entire day of work.....The fingerprints really weren't that free at all. #&%#!!!

I purchased four tickets for Ido*l a few months ago. Ian and I are huge fans of the show. Griffin also watches from time to time and I thought he would also like to go. Wrong. Sooooo......We ended up bringing our good friend Ronda instead.

(BTW, I'm much too lazy tonight to fix the red eye in these pictures)
Here I am holding my David C*ook t-shirt. I happen to be wearing it as we speak....Or as I type. I know I look tired in that picture. I woke up at 3 AM the night before and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm a girl that needs her beauty sleep!



Alright, this picture might not be that flattering either. I was trying to contain my screams when "my man" took the stage. This picture reminds me of what I looked like at the Rick Spring*field concert many years ago.................=)


Ahhhhh, there he is! Mr. Michael J*ohns. Can you say eye candy? Ronda turned to me and said......"That man is HOTTTTT!" I said, "you JUST noticed?"



Ian was a little jealous because I kept taking pictures of Michael. Jeff was a good sport while his wife was ogling another man. =)



I was so excited that Ronda brought her binoculars with her! She was nice enough to share them with us.......That is, until HER man took the stage!



I FINALLY just had to grab them away from her so I could see HIM...........Let me tell you it wasn't easy prying them out of Ronda's hands! She had a death grip on them.



David C*ook is AMAZING! He was most definitely the star of the show. Ronda said...."He isn't as good looking as Michael, but there is just SOMETHING about him." I must agree.


Fun filled day.


9 Comments:

Blogger Truly Blessed said...

So bummed that I can't see the pictures -- I'm such a David Cook fan! It must be the awful weather.

Glad the fingerprints are done for another 15 months -- you definitely won't have to redo them again!

8:36 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

You crack me up. That hand-gnawing picture had me 'squealing' with laughter.

No more fingerprints for you!!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Oooo... jeal-ous! I loves David Cook! MJ is pretty hot too.

Oh and you look fabulous. So stop that diet talk.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

The very last fingerprints EVER!!!!

Michael is HOT!!! No wonder you were chewing your hand.....

Lisa

9:37 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

I am green with envy!! Lucky duck!

Keep smilin!

8:39 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

3rd times a charm....

Love some David Cook! I have no idea who Michael is....does that make me a 'not so big Idol fan?'

10:08 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Man! YOu really DO like the show, hey?!!! Looks like you had heaps of fun... although I think you should've eaten before you went in, so you didn't need to start gnawing on your own arm!!! I would've eaten my husband first...
(ooo that brings some nasty "hanibal" like images to mind, hey?!!!)

Yay! For the free fingerprints!!! We have redo all our stuff - Todd's all busy with work for the next 2 weeks, so I've got the medicals etc booked in after that. Be so glad when its done. Talk about pain in the butt! They're only 13 DAYS from our LID!!! But our registration runs out in Nov. Figures.

6:08 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Oh yeah, forgot to say - you look fabulous! You skinny thing... no wonder you were gnawing on your own arm... someone give the girl a Snickers!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

So much fun!!! I agree with the others, you look gooooood! =)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..