Monday, September 29, 2008

6 LID DAYS CLOSER

Referrals arrived today at agencies. It looks like the official cut off is 2/15/06 this month. That means Ian was able to remove 6 loops from our Ava chain. It also means we have 21 loops left.....Or 21 LID days to go until they get to us! I was sad to see they didn't get to the 17th this month, because two of my favorite bloggy pals just missed the cut off. The good news is they WILL be in the next batch and will most likely be spending this Christmas in China!


The CC*AA has been averaging about 6 days per month. That means we "should" receive our referral in February. Fingers crossed. And toes. And eyes. And arms. And legs.......


As you can see......The chain IS looking smaller! The CC*AA might not be working at record speed in getting out large amounts of referrals, but Keith and Mike are sure going to town on installing our wood floors! They still need to do all the trim work, but they have finished just about everything except our bedroom. It's been a bit dusty around here, but I do love how they're turning out.





8 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo. Spank me back into reality but such good news makes me want to snort like a pig ;0) Hope that chain keeps on dwindling away...and fast.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea - the chain!
I LOVE your new floors. They are beautiful!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

YIPPEE!!! 5 down!!! With each little yank of that paper chain we are getting closer! Keep on yank you cute little boy!!!

8:32 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

That chain is getting much smaller! Your living room is beautiful.

8:43 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

6 more down....my plan just may be working out for the 7th and 8th.

Love the new floors...very sexy. And you thought I was going to say something snarky.

1:15 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Once you get under a month til your LID (as in CCAA are a month away) - it really does fly.... did I tell you I'm 7 days away?!!! Sorry... I just HAD to do that!

Feb would be great for an allocation. It means you're under that dreaded 3 year mark!

Love your floors!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

I love to see Ian taking those chains off! One step closer to Ava. It's getting close now! BTW, I love the floor.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mrs. U said...

You are getting SO very close to your referral!! I am so very excited for you!!!

His,
Mrs. U

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..