Monday, August 04, 2008

AN EMAIL FROM THE US*C*IS

Hello,

Yes, You are entitled for the one time free extension.

Michigan*Adoption*Unit



I take back all the terrible things I have said in the past, both out loud and under my breath....Today, I think I love the Detroit Branch. I'm not only relieved that when I have to re-do my paperwork it will be for free next time around (except for the home study update).....I'm relieved more than you will ever know that I don't have to switch to the new 1800A form. Oh my God, what a load off my mind! Oh happy day!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Oh Happy Day, indeed!

We are just about to embark on our "updates"... in Aust. our registration only lasts 3 years... we're up in Nov. Its a blinkin' money scam, I tell ya. And a big fat waste of time. Argh. You watch - we'll get our referral in Nov (HA! wishful thinking!) but we'll still need to re-do, as its got to current while we travel.

5:23 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

YES!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Bonanza!!!! It's about time for something good. I heard it's HORRIBLE to transfer over to the other form.

9:07 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Well, it's your lucky day eh? That's all your good for in this adoption journey....a day. Period. Crap starts flying tomorrow.

9:43 PM  
Blogger J said...

Yippee and Yahoo !!! At least there is a little good news today. Referral news is going to suck the "big one". Grrrr

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh, good! You were due for some good news!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good to hear, we have the same LID and ours expires around March 09, After all the horror stories I heard of the I800A we are glad that we have our one-time extension.

Jay & MaryBeth
Palatka, Fl
LID 3-8-06

9:58 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I can relate to that kind happy. I'm pleased as a pig in a mud puddle.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..