Monday, July 14, 2008

TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM

I purchased this cheesecake today in honor of our good pal StevO's first day at his new job. I thought it was best that I boost sales figures for his new company so his employment can continue. I promise to do this quite often so that StevO's job always remains secure and so that they might even have to increase production at his plant.....That's the kind of friend that I am. I'm always there for you StevO and that's why I'm taking one for the team and eating this cheesecake. =) The rest of the family will also suffer through it too.


BTW, I'm NEVER going back to the campground unless YOU'RE working there.....It just wouldn't be the same without you!



P.S. I think my kind words will eat at you and you will FINALLY sign up with Google to start leaving me comments on my blog! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ranger Steve-O said...

Well, ya finally got to me. I actually have been making cheesecake my first couple of nights. It's going quite well. Thanks for the support, and as evidenced by the photo of me and 'The Peach' I have been doing my share of building up Sara Lee stock prices in anticipation of making a career move. Great job Ian!!!! I will talk with you all soon. Ranger Steve-O away!!!!!!!

9:22 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Good ole Sara Lee! God bless her, she does the dessert industry proud!

So, Steve0 has gone from Ranger to Baker?! What a career change!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..