Sunday, July 13, 2008

SHOPPING FUN

I FINALLY decided on a stroller and put in an order for it last night. Since we already had a crib/dresser THIS was the first big purchase we have made for our little pumpkin. It met all my requirements.....LARGE basket to hold packages when mall shopping, a comfortable handle and a cup holder (although, it's not pictured). I also think Ava will look just fabulous being rolled around in it!


But, do you think she will like a cowmooflage print for her car seat?


Or this nice girly fabric?



I'm not sure if I really like the cowmooflage print or I just like saying.....cowmooflage. Go ahead, say it......cowmooflage! See what I mean?! =)


4 Comments:

Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Love the stroller and I vote for the girly carseat. Only because I have never had a girl, so I'm all about pink right now!

1:51 PM  
Blogger J said...

Ok, so I can't spell: cowmooflage !!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late, but I love the cow print. Cowmooflage. It has a nice ring to it! Put a pink outfit on her to cover your girly quota and get the cow one! :0)

Anne

9:59 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Was just browsing around and here you are... I do love that Peg Prego... I have one the same that is fully mint green... gotta love it, though can't wait to use it...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..