Saturday, July 05, 2008

JULY REFERRALS

The stork is on it's way to agencies and it looks like they only matched 5 days this month. We now have 42 log-in-dates to go until it's our turn. One good thing is that because of Chinese New Year, 2006 there isn't anyone logged in between January 28 and February 5, 2006, so the next batch "should" cover quite a few more days. If I were to take a guess with our LID of March 8......AND if the CC*AA continues to send out referrals at the same pace they have been....We "should" have a picture of Ava by the beginning of January. I'm still hoping for December, but I think that might be cutting it a bit close. We're getting closer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm still hoping for December as well but my hope is starting to fade.

I just told my husband the other day that I'll be really disappointed if we don't travel with the March 8th folks who are with our agency. There are a couple of you (including you, of course!)that I'd love to meet and travel with!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I am right with you on guessing the time frame - I think we are dead on.

8:20 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm just glad we can say we'll have our kiddos home by next 4th of July....don't even have to wait for pigs to fly for that one ;0)

11:14 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Your post has cheered me, considerably! I was a bit bummed about the crappy 5 days. Hey, I wonder if cc*aa planned that? For the CNY week to line up with the Olympic month? I really do hope you are right. I DESPERATELY want to see our little one by Christmas.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Girl, you are only MONTHS away!!!!! How cool is THAT! As for me, I've got 3 more years to go... yeah, I said it - THREE YEARS. Hope my arthritis and my senility doesn't pick up too much by then...lol. ;)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..