Tuesday, July 08, 2008

28 LID ANNIVERSARY



Hard to believe it's been 28 months since our file was logged in. It will be 3 years ago next month that we started our paperwork for China. It seems like the closer we get to seeing our precious girl.....The harder the wait becomes for me. I can finally say that I believe in my heart, without a doubt, that Ava has been born. Over the last 3 years there hasn't been a single day that has past that I haven't thought about her......Or a single night that I haven't wished that I would catch a glimpse of her in my dreams. But, it's become harder now because I know she has been born and is waiting for us now, as we have been waiting for her. I think about her constantly. I wonder if she knows how much she is loved. Is it harder for us knowing that she is out there or is it harder for her because she doesn't know her family exists? I usually don't wish time to pass and quicker than it already does, but I want my girl home....With her family where she belongs.

6 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

28 done! I have exactly those emotions and thoughts too. Thanks for sharing and reminding me I am not the only one.

Keep smilin!

9:34 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Well at least you haven't been logged in as long as I have. *snort*

10:56 AM  
Blogger ~Robyn (www.dimsumanddoughnuts.com) said...

That "28" picture is really cool. You will be with Ava before you know it. I know the wait sucks but once you have her, you can make up for all the lost time.

5:50 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Amen Sista! 28 closer to Ava!

I had 2 Mums at school say to me last week, "So are you any closer to your child"... I laughed and spat out "You'd think so, after 3 years, wouldn't you?!!!"

Still hoping for our Christmas GIFT, but if all else fails, an Easter GIFT would be just as nice!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

28 months closer to the end.
You'll get there.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Congrats on 28 months!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..