Thursday, February 07, 2008

23 MONTH LID AND OTHER STUFF


  • The weather has been so terrible here (fog, ice, snow, freezing rain) that the kids only had 1.5 days of school last week and will have only 2 days of school this week. The school only allows 5 or 6 snow days per year and the rest you have to make-up....At this rate they will be in school until AUGUST!! I think they have been in school about 12 days since Christmas break ended.

  • I'm soooooooooooooo sick of winter.

  • I have been working on my tan (at the tanning salon) and hope to give T a run for the money in "being the most tan" department next weekend! However, if you look at the underside of my arms they're mostly white.....Gotta remember to flip them over during the last 8 minutes. =)

  • Have I mentioned that I'm going to Georgia next weekend??! =)

  • Going out this Saturday with the girls for Hope's friend's (Bells) 16th B-day to have pedicures/nails done and a little lunch. Looking forward to it.

  • Ian did his valentines for school today and added a chocolate in each one. Ian left them on my bed and when I came home from work.......One of the dogs had eaten 7 chocolate hearts. Considering the fact that I had two dogs with me at work and one in a pen.....I know who did it.

  • Did a little shopping last weekend. After trying on numerous bathing suits I realized that I was kidding myself to think that I was close to my goal weight.

  • Speaking of shopping......I haven't bought a thing for Ava in MONTHS, but because of the last batch I was excited to buy my girl something. I saw this bathing suit on another blog and went in the G*A*P and asked the sales lady if she had any left. She said, "What size do you need?" I said, "It doesn't matter." She didn't even give me a strange look. Must be that lots of waiting ladies in the China Adoption program were buying this suit!

I of course HAD to buy her a cover-up too!


AND I certainly couldn't leave this hanging at the store......I'm ONLY human for crying out loud!!

AND this was in my fortune cookie about a month ago. Hmmmmmm, I wonder where I'll be going where there will be lots of spicy conversation????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!



We will be logged in 23 months tomorrow! Another month closer!!



RockYou FXText

11 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Cute shoppy...Happy 23 and that is one spot on fortune you got there :0)

7:50 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Great buys! Have a great time and Happy 23 done!

Keep smilin!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

YEEHAW 23 months down!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fortune!!!! OH CHILD, Spicy it will be!!!
And, btw, I am SOOOOO looking under your arms!!!!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

forgot to ask, is your dog okay??? Chocolate and dogs.....no es bueno.

8:45 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

You should know that folks that live in Fla year round are the whitest of the tourists. ;0) However, I will check under your arms for comparison.

Spicy conversation at a gathering heh? Wonder who's gonna give up the goods?

Congrats on the shopping finds and most importantly...happy 23 down!

8:57 PM  
Blogger J said...

Happy 23rd anniversay!!! What a great time to head south to celebrate with some spicy conversation !!! Enjoy

9:34 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Happy 23!

Love those outfits. Must check those out.

That fortune could not be more true!

PS. Don't forget the crease between the top of your leg and your butt cheeks. Yep..it's gonna be white, too. LOL! But seriously...check. It is. Tanning bed hazard.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Happy 23 down! Great shopping finds.

8:12 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

23 months closer to sweet Ava!!!

I sooo want to come to Georgia too! The closest I'm gonna get, is to Georgia in Grade 3 at school!!! I'm green with envy! Speaking of green - that top & jeans set is absolutely GORGEOUS!

(Has Pug Mama gone all "Mammy" with the "Oh Child!"!!!)

So... you're flying?

Good luck with that.

3:35 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on 23 months down. I love your special shopping additions! It is wicked cold here. The worst winter I can ever remember in the 20 years I have lived here.

7:20 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

SUCH cute stuff, sorry winter is getting you down, happy 23!!! and have a blast in GA! I always do :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..