Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEKEND


  • The temperature is MUCH warmer in Georgia than it is in Michigan.

  • If Head tells you to hang a left......You don't listen.

  • Speaking of left......I learned that it either goes to the left or the right....Not both ways. =)

  • Tracy can make one mean rum & coke.

  • If I stay up late ONE night.....You can still be tired DAYS later.

  • Connie knows how to rock a pair of red pj's (with feet) like no other!

  • Even tho Krista is a cop, if she isn't packin' heat......She's a wimp! =)

  • Big D*addy sure knows how to handle his meat......Even in complete darkness.

  • Tracy is a princess.

  • Connie does NOT raise pigs.

  • If you sit three to a seat.....You don't need a seatbelt.

  • Georgia roads are curvy.

  • Stacy and I both have OCD and love hot showers AND are very mature.

  • Kristen didn't even look at all stressed even tho she is moving THIS weekend and wasn't even packed.

  • Mel (link to old blog) doesn't like ladybugs. =(

  • Tracy is the kind of friend that would open up her house to you.

  • Mel won't let anyone load her dishwasher.

  • Chicken wings take FOREVER when ordered at a Mexican restaurant.

  • These girls read waaaaaaay more blogs than I do.

  • I've been missing out on so many waaaaaaay cool blogs.

  • I learned why Heather is called Head.

  • They WILL talk about you if you aren't there. =)

  • Some people aren't very "regular" in the bathroom department.

  • Mel really knows how to throw a par-tay!

  • I want to have a pug someday.

  • Krista takes FOREVER to get ready.

  • Th*or has REALLY big ears!

  • M*attie loves her mama.

  • I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time.

  • Putting on my big girl panties and hopping on a plane was soooooooo worth it!


13 Comments:

Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Looks like it was tons of fun....those girls know how to stay up late and chat:)

hate that I missed it... maybe I'll see ya this summer!

7:28 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Don't let Stacy fool you on that "mature" thing (tease).

Glad you enjoyed your weekend, wish I could have made it, I miss all my homegirls! And man did you peg 'em good.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Had a great time this weekend. So glad I finally got to meet you. Even though you're a little odd. LOL!

There's still time to move the pool party up a weekend so you can make it next time. We'll talk about ya if you're not there!

8:17 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

A princess...who me? Maybe you missed the memo, but I'm a lov-ah!

It was a fabu weekend filled with fabu girls. Glad you enjoyed my bartending skills, I've had practice.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

What a fun time!!! There is nothing better than spending time with blogger buds during our wait.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

all I kept saying after you left was "wasn't she such a lint licker?!"
no seriously.... I kept saying, " I AM SOOOOO GLAD Lisa came"
I really really really am.
Love you girl.
I totally forgot about writing about how I stomped on a ladybug - I'm a killer.
anyway - I need some of those photos - esp. the one of me and Jeter.
XOXOX
miss you.

8:48 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Marvy photos! Sounds like an awesomely awesome time!

Keep smilin!

11:04 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

It sounds like you all had a great time!

12:30 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

SO glad you made it!

Strangely, I have a sudden desire to mama a pot-belly pig ;0)

5:03 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

looks like so much fun!

5:34 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Fantastic pics!!!

Glad you made it there and back all in one piece!!!

Hope Luna has forgiven you for lovin another!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I am so glad you made it to GA!! It was so much fun meeting you! LOVE your pictures, but your bullets are dead on!! LOVE THEM!!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

That list made me laugh (and I didn't "get" most of it...since I was obviously not there!)
However, I have pieced together one thing: you chicks know how to party! Glad you had such a great time!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..