Tuesday, February 12, 2008

RQ'S PROJECTIONS

I have to say that I'm starting to get REALLY excited here! RQ just posted her projections for the next few months. The first chart shows what actually happend in the previous months with the cut off date and her projections. You will notice that the cut off date usually fell either between the Horrid Case and Bad Case and/or in the Bad Case column. We won't talk about the December 31, 2007 batch.

Now, here are RQ's projections for the next few batches! Even with the Horrid Case.....They will be working on February by July! Hellooooooo, we're March! Helloooooooo, February is a much smaller month!! I'm thinking that they will FINALLY be working on the March LID's by October! With a March 8TH LID.......I'm thinking Christmas in China!!!!! Could last Christmas REALLY be our last one without Ava??????
Providing the Olympics doesn't mess us up........................................................Don't want to think about that.

6 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

I flippin' hope so! Faster for you, faster for me too!

Keep smilin!

3:36 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I so hope we both have good 2008 news!

8:07 PM  
Blogger J said...

I can't believe we almost made the chart. Yahoo ! Way happy about that, but based on her predictions our referral could be smack dab in the heart of the Olympics timeframe. Major bummer. I am now hoping for an August referral with travel in late September. I'm so glad you are an early March LID. I'm afraid to think how long it's going to take to get through that month.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The same 'Christmas in China' idea crossed my mind yesterday as well. I even had our 2008 Christmas cards already planned in my head with a referral photo and the caption, "Meili Christmas!!!" Corny, eh?

11:33 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Well tickle me pink! I hadn't seen that, but it works for me!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

Oh...just seeing these charts makes my heart hurt for all those who are STILL waiting (especially for those who were told the wait would be 8-12 months when they originally signed up...).

You WILL get Ava, I'm so confident that you'll have her home by Christmas. This wait is so crazy.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..