Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WHAT IS THE BOX?



I guess I should have explained what the box actually is (since kc was asking in the comment section)and what it means when it was taken away from us. The box pictured above (and I might add that the picture above is the LAST picture of the box in all it's glory) was a box posted on the C*C*A*A website that would let adoptive families know what the cut off date (your date that your paperwork is logged in is your LID and that date is very important in knowing whether you made it in that batch of referrals or not) or when your file has FINALLY made in thru the dreaded review room. It was the only information that the C*C*A*A gave to us on their website. All other information is provided by our adoption agencies (although most are pretty darned tight lipped, hence the Rumor Queen site). By taking away the box.....It takes away the only direct link we had to information from the C*C*A*A. I was also looking forward to seeing my LID pictured in that box (sometime in the year 2009 when things pick up....Yes, you can read that with sarcasm).

After sleeping on it, I realized something.......I DON'T NEED THEIR STINKIN' BOX!! =)

4 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

Well I don't 'need' it either, I just like having it there I guess...sort of like all the Coach bags that decorate my closet. ;0)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Yeah... screw that box!

10:19 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Amazing what a good night sleep can accomplish...screw you box, do not need you anymore!!

Keep smilin!

10:38 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Funny....I say that last line of your post every day in the office ;0) (Hahaha...I crack myself up)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..