Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY 2008!


We got up at 5:45 this morning to head to the airport for our flight home. It's now 10:50 and we're STILL at the airport because our flight is delayed.....The reason, the crew needs more rest. Well, join the the flippin' club people. Soooooo...... Seriously, do you think they were out partying last night for New Year's Eve....What is the rule for that? They can't drink how many hours prior to flying? I need to google that info after I'm done here. I'm not a fan of flying so this is VERY unsettling news for me. Did I mention that I googled how often my airlines has crashed? It's probably why I read Rumor Queen....I like to know things....The good, the bad and the ugly.
I guess the weather in Michigan is as cold and frightening as ever. Why don't I live in a sunny and warm state? Why couldn't we just win the lottery and have tons of money and we could live any place our little hearts desired? I miss my animals (especially my little Luna). I will leave sunny Florida to see my babies and return to the freezing cold.....If the flippin' crew ever wakes up!!!!!!! Talk to you on the flip side.....Hopefully! =)

9 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Happy 2008!!!!!!!

Keep smilin!

1:12 PM  
Blogger LaLa said...

Happy New Year.....wishing you a safe flight home and for the crew to wake up already!!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Mental note: don't fly on New Years Day....

I like to know things as well, the good, the bad, the ugly. That's possibly the reason why I googled duck dong and linked it for the world to see. That would be the ugly no doubt.

Sorry to see you leave our lovely sunny state! Hopefully you'll win that lottery and be my neighbor one day. Insert Mr. Rogers, "Won't you be my neighbor?" song.

Happy New Year!

2:21 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Hmmm.... that sounds a bit dodgey for sure!!!

Maybe I won't go to work today, coz I need more rest... who cares that people are relying on me, and that's what I'm PAID TO DO!!!

Hope you made it home to Iceland, safe and secure!!! Sending your some warm hugs and sunshine from Adelaide! (It was 43C~109F here on New Years Eve!)

3:54 PM  
Blogger J said...

Happy New Year !! I hope you guys had a great time in Florida. No need to hurry home it appears the CCAA has decided that we did not suffer enough in 2007. Sorry, but the early referral news has hit a very sour note !! I'm sure your fur babies will be happy to see you.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

That same thing happened to us the last TWO times we flew. We had to wait for a new crew because the current ones were over their fly limits.

I guess it is a good thing, but you would think SOMEONE would realize that BEFORE the schedule the flight! That would be too easy I guess.

I hope you are home now with Luna and the other furbabies!
Happy New Year!

6:37 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Our cold arses can just look at Sea Stars blog to see how to do up NYE right ;0)

8:06 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Wow, I can't believe a flight was delayed over the crews hang-overs. Unbelievable...and how much did that flight cost?? Nuts.
And yes, why do we live here with our sinkhole economy and freezing weather? I ask myself that every January through April, then the long summer hits and I'm content again.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

A very funny post... Happy New Year!!!!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..