Monday, January 07, 2008

22

Wow, that was a nice surprise.....I googled the number 22 and actually came up with something kinda purdy! This was the conversation in my head prior to finding this image:

Well.....Looks like another LID anniversary is coming up tomorrow. Guess that means that I better post something on my blog. Gosh, I've been too lazy to even do a post about Christmas or our trip to Disney or to take a picture of our tree (yes, it's STILL up so I might just throw one atcha in February, so stay tuned)....I'm such a loser blogger. I'm never going to find a cute 22 to post. It was soooooo much easier when we were in the single digits....Ahhh, the good old days when we thought we were just a cruisin' thru the wait....sigh. I think google images had waaaay cuter images for single digit numbers. I guess I could create something on that Rock whatever the heck it's called site....Ahh, too lazy. I'll just try google. BINGO!! Well....That's so colorful....Look at all those happy colors.




Doubt I will be able to find a cute number 23 for next month (said like Eyeore).

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

22 is my lucky number! It has many mystical and biblical meanings... yet here it just means that we have waited way too long!! So are we thinking year of the Rat now? I guess we could find cute mousie things? I think I like mice better than pigs!

Congrats! How are you hangin' in there?

11:16 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

22 Months Done!!! The graphic is cute and sounds like you have been having some good times.

Keep smilin!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

thanks for the inside track to your mind - you are too funny.
Happy 22 months to us!!!
now, get to blogging and uploading pictures!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

22 months closer to the forever moving target! Puh-leaze tell me we are 1/2 there?

Get to blogging girl! It's not like your hanging outside in the pool, you have time...now get busy and update this blog. ;0)

1:40 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

I WANT DISNEY PICTURES!

22 is the day our file was logged in... so its a nice number!!! I like your 22 picture - its bright an cheery... maybe the feeling will rub off onto me?!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Happy (?) 22!! I'm right there with you!

5:38 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

22...sigh...I feel ya.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..