Tuesday, November 13, 2007

UPDATE VIA BULLETS

This bullet post thang....Seriously, is there any other way anymore? LOVE IT!




  • Jeff and I went out this weekend to purchase another artificial Christmas tree before they're picked over. Lord knows, I'm all about Christmas this year so we got right on it. We decided to try another fake one because I'm sick to death of our real trees dying in my living room before December 25th. Every morning I was picking up ornaments off the floor because the branches were too weak to hold them up. Speaking of ornaments.....Gotta go out and get another "Waiting for Ava 2007" ornament for the tree.....This will be the 3rd one now. Sigh.


  • Jeff's B-day is tomorrow (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CHEEKS) and I'm (oops I mean JEFF) is getting a new laptop. It will come in very handy when blogging from China. We're pretty much set now with everything needed for our trip. Just need to have the kids passports done and we're ready to go whenever the C*C*A*A gives us the go ahead! My B-day is Saturday, but we're not going to talk about it.


  • I had to go in for my yearly exam this morning. I'm telling you, they're full of surprises when you're over 40 (and I am). All I'm going to say is I apologized to my dogs when I came home from my appointment this morning. Why? Because, sometimes I have forgotten to bring in their samples and the vet has gotten one anyway. I know now how they felt. Mommy will NEVER forget EVER again my fur babies!!


  • Speaking of yearly exams......I realized this morning that I spend WAY more time getting gussied up for my yearly than I would spend getting ready for a date with my hubby. Why is that?


  • I'm seriously LOVING weight watchers! I'm down 11 pounds now! I'm now working on losing the 9 remaining pounds that I gained during the paperchase.


  • I've been so caught up at work lately it's FRIGHTENING! I have always had a pile (the same pile) on my desk that I never seem to take care of. I'm even caught up with all of that! What is funny is the stuff that I had been putting off and putting off only took me a short time to finish. Gosh, it feels good!


  • Thank you to all of you that have sent me or promised to send me squares for Ava's quilt! With all the promised and received squares I FINALLY have enough for Ava's quilt! If you haven't yet mailed out your square (kc) then I must beg you to get to it pronto! You guys have NO IDEA what it's like to have that quilt lady breathing down my neck. No. Idea. =)


Until next time............




7 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

*you spend more time gussying up for your OBGYN becasue it is a sure thing that he/she will score. Unlike (if you are anything like me) it is for your husband after a date.
*Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!!!
*Glad to hear you got the girls and your kibbles and bits checked out!!!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy Early Birthday to You and Jeff!!!

Going to see the vajayjay dr. requires much prep work.

Keep smilin!

10:31 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Wish you both some birthday fun!

I am one clean girl when I go to the OB...I mean one c.l.e.a.n. girl! Mel's right, the OB will score!

We went fake several years back. Florida Dec. heat is just not good for keeping trees green.

3:54 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

OK... the words "too much information" spring to mind!!!

(I'm having a chuckle to myself, as Jeters Mama, even comments in bulletS!!!!LOL!!)

HB Jeff! Ooo a new laptop too! You are a lucky man!

I'm with you, on Christmas! I LOVE Christmas, and we've only ever had the beautiful "artificial" tree! It cost me $50, about 8 years ago and still going strong! I buy Mini a pressie each year - I've got 3 stacked up now. And I succumbed the other day, and bought all "3" kids a little christmas bell ornament, with their name on it - couldn't get one with Mikayla's name on it, so I bought a blank on and made a label!

7:41 PM  
Blogger J said...

Thanks for the update. I can't even be bothered doing a bulleted update. Happy B-day secret pal !!!

11:15 PM  
Blogger kc said...

all right - I got it - will do it this weekend - and YES I do know about those quilters - my mom is one . . .

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Thanks bunches Auntie kc! You're the BEST! =)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..