Monday, November 05, 2007

MY WEEKLY UPDATE

I woke up this morning to see that the C*C*A*A* had updated their site. They have sent out referrals for those families logged in between December 1 and December 8, 2005. We now have EXACTLY 3 months between our log-in-date and the last day matched. How long will it take for them to get to our log-in-date you ask? Even if you didn't ask, I'm gonna tell you what I think.....I think it will take 3 more months to get through December, 3 months to get through January, 2 months to finish up February and then 1-2 to get to my log-in-date of March 8th. My best guess would be that we will have our referral next September. The C*C*A*A could always surprise us and pick up the pace and we could see Ava's face much sooner....I know, but a girl can dream! It's possible they could go even slower than they have in the past, but I'm not even going to go there. Thinking happy thoughts.....And no I'm not taking any happy pills.

Here are a couple pics that I took last week when Ian & I went for a pumpkin ride out to the ole' pumpkin patch and to go apple picking. Waiting so close to Halloween made it quite difficult to find a decent pumpkin, but we were pleased with our choice. It also helped that we had seriously the BEST pumpkins evah already on our front porch....Killer pumpkins I tell ya. Sorry, too lazy to go take a picture so you'll have to trust me.


Gosh, that kid is cute.


Guess what we found on Halloween night? We had just gone to our last house begging for candy when across the street ran this little cutie. She looked like she had been outside for awhile because she had quite a few burs (she was also trying to get in houses that didn't belong to her). Jeff put her in his coat and away we went. At this point, what's another cat?! We now have 4 dogs, 4 cats and a bird. Luna seems nice and all in the picture, but she is really not too pleased that the kitty crawled up to take a snooze next to her.....She's quite bothered.


Introducing........................Daisy.



One more thing.....I started weight watchers last week. I'm pleased to report that I'm down 7 pounds! My goal is to drop 20 by Christmas. I think the fact that I'm going to go each week to weigh in will help me drop the weight. I'm VERY competitive and I'm all about getting that sticker each week. I might even think about s l o w l y adding some daily excercise into the plan.



10 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

I bet your pumpkin is tiny. ;0)

So you decide to lose weight and then you do. 7 lbs already? Holy jeeper weight loss girl. Who needs to exercise when you have the ability to drop weight that quick! Can you tell I'm smokin' jealous?

2:33 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

p.s. I like your prediction, it matches mine. Each month I still hold my breath and wait for the speed up.....

2:35 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

3 months and 20 days for us...One more year. Thud...

Love the new kitty...that is a great name!

Keep smilin!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the 7 pounds down, Way to go!
Donna

4:14 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

Congrats on the weight loss, and I hope you're wrong about the speed of the referrals.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

yeah on the 7 pounds!!!!
I have finally met someone WORSE than me with the animals.
Here is my prediction according to our agency. There are 8 LID batches in front of us:
Dec. 12
Dec. 20
Jan. 4
Jan. 12
Jan. 23
Feb. 6
Feb. 17
Feb. 28
Then us, March 8 (THANK THE LORD we are the first LID batch of March, did you notice our agency has 7 freaking LID batches in MARCH)
IF the CCA@ hits at LEAST ONE batch per month we are looking at another 9 months. I am giving us 2 months play room so I am saying we will get our referral around October.
We are very close with our predictions.

7:59 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I think it's going to speed up to two weeks of lid's per months starting in January.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Liz and Ava said...

Congrats on the 7lbs!
I'm siding with RMJ's prediction that it will speed up to two weeks of LID'S per month after January...at least I'm praying it will.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Congrats on the 7 pounds! I've been thinking about going back to WW myself. I lost 50 pounds after baby #3 and was a WW leader for two years until I was preggo with #4. I can't seem to get the last 15-20 pounds of pregnancy weight off by myself and X is now 4 1/2!!! Must be all the time sitting on my @$$ blogging...

You and Jeter Mama must be reading my mind. I've been looking at the agency list of LID's too and coming up with similar numbers. I'm hoping that those double LIDs don't throw us for a loop. I wouldn't complain if they surprised us and did a couple at a time...

Cute kitty, we're looking for a white lab to keep Jackson company and we've already picked out Daisy for a name. Great minds think alike!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Welcome Daisy! You are going for those WW stickers with a vengeance!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..