Wednesday, November 07, 2007

JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED....


I like to go on the China adoption site to follow along with all the families that are currently in China now ( living vicariously through them for the time being...sigh). Do you want to know what I just noticed?......I think there are A LOT more families in China right now and quite a few getting ready to go. I guess that just confirms it for me that those couple of crappy small batches of 4 & 5 days really had a bunch of families logged in during that time. Just makes me feel at a lot more at ease that things actually might start picking up a little as we go through the smaller months of December, January and February LID's. Thought I would share my thoughts and hope it helps lift your spirits too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

When someone at our agency accidentally released a document (to only a few of us) in an email, it did map number of families to the LID date for the agency, I can verify to you that November was extremely heavy with total number of LID families.

4:20 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Wow, I hope that IS the case. It is starting to really feel like forevah here!

Colder and darker outside...makes everything slow down. Drat ;0)

6:26 PM  
Blogger J said...

okay, I'm so lovin your positive vibe !!! It helps so much to be in this with friends. When one is down others can help bring you back up !!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

We have got to keep the faith that the days were few but high in numbers! Thanks for a reminder!

11:30 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Have to find comfort where we can. I too have the same hopes.

Keep smilin!

12:00 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Lift my spirits.....nice try.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..