Monday, October 22, 2007

WEEKEND WRAP-UP

We had a BEAUTIFUL fall weekend here in Michigan! The temps were quite warm and the days were filled with sunshine. I do know that old man winter is going to be knocking on our door in the very near future.....I'm NOT going to answer.

As you might have noticed, I have a new blogger profile photo (or possibly NOT since my big photo slide has now pushed my profile photo to the bottom of the page). We had some family pics taken this weekend by Doris (she is the mother of Hope's friend Bells) and that was a lot of fun. We haven't had a family photo taken since Hope was about 2 years old (sad, I know)....I kept waiting to lose a few (like 20) pounds or not quite happy with the way my hair looked and about 14 years have now passed. I decided that it ain't gonna get any better (I'm aging rapidly) so we best have them taken. I'm really pleased as to how they turned out even though Jeff and I both were discussing how even our "fat pants" were feeling tight on the same day the pictures were taken.....We might have to consider putting the deep fryer away for awhile.

Here are some of the pictures.......


*******The photo of Jeff alone might have been somewhat altered*******

12 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

SOOOOOO beautiful!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Gorgeous! I love the photos and yeah...I get the extra 20 waiting to lose. I'm working up to some family photos, but I'm not feeling it yet.

***u threw me for a loop on your comment on my post. I had to click on the Ava's family, then it took me to my option to click on the 100 GWQ or 'Our Journey to Ava'...my first thought was 'shit'...someone else is adopting an Ava and don't they know that Our Journey to Ava is already taken? Geesh, I should take a pill and relax!

Love the new icon though!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You had me wondering who you were for a bit after you posted on my blog-great new profile pic! Yep, I've been avoiding the family pic thing for a while too. Yours turned out amazing, though!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

What great pictures! Um...I didn't notice any pictures that might have appeared to have been altered.

Love the family pix. What a great looking group of people -- you all look like you like each other!

6:33 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

LOL!!! I was wondering who the curly haired dude was!!!! Too funny!!!

Absolutely love the photos... your hair looks great and you don't look fat... you all look happy and gorgeous!

7:03 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

LOVE the pics! Just gorgeous.

Keep smilin!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Love the new profile pic. What a cute idea with the frame. And you all look adorable!

8:15 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Great pics...and YOU m'dear are babealicious!

The profile pic rocks too :0)

8:55 PM  
Blogger J said...

Fabulous photos !!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great time. Warm sunny days in October are the best. If only we could figure out how to bottle them.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Ashley Winters said...

Great photos! Take as many photos as you can because life is short. My mother died unexpectedly at age 64. I wish we had taken more photos.

4:57 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I love those pictures, they really came out nicely. This is a great time of year for outdoor shots.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

oh wow! Those are great!!!
First of all - you look gorgeous! Love the long hair. And Hope's hair cut is beautiful, very stylish - shows off her pretty face.
And who knew Jeff could rock a red fro so well?????
when you left a comment on my blog and it said Ava's family - I was like - WHAT? that's us!!!!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..