Thursday, June 07, 2007

WHAT'S THE CHANCE OF THAT?

When I'm ever at Ian's school I always notice that I have never seen even one little Asian child in the entire school. I'm telling you, I'd know. Anyway, Ian brought home his yearbook yesterday and I was thumbing thru it. Ian was in kindergarten and they share a locker with the kids that go on alternate days. Ian's locker had the name Ian/Anna on it. I always noticed Anna's name and thought it was funny because if Ian was going to be a girl, his name was going to be Anna. So, like I said, I was thumbing thru Ian's yearbook and was looking at the pictures of the other kindergarten class. I noticed that there was a little Chinese girl in the class! The little girls name was Anna and Ian has been sharing a locker with her all year! That's gotta be some kind of sign, right?

11 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Yet...

What does the sign MEAN?????

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Lynn,
Something....Not sure what....Something! =)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

How fun! Love it when stuff like that happens.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I think it's pretty cool.. I'd put it right up there with a ladybug sighting :-)

11:59 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Wow, how interesting is that?!

12:01 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

That is a double coincidence.

Keep smilin!

12:41 PM  
Blogger LaLa said...

Hmmmm..... maybe you will get twins...Anna and Ava???

1:11 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Oooo! That HAS to mean something!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Yep it's a sign!

I think it's a sign that the CCAA is going to keep our referrals locked up! Feelin' positive.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Lisa,

We need to find a REAL psychic!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

cool beans!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..