Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SADNESS


Have you guys noticed some of the best blogs are no more? My blogroll is getting shorter and shorter. In the beginning (We're talking WAAAAAAY back....when the wait was still 6 months) I followed WAY too many blogs. I found that I accomplished just about enough to function from day to day.....Everyone was fed and had clean underwear, isn't that enough? I guess the family didn't think so. Then I decided I better scale things back and "try" to only follow just a few blogs. I'm thinking that with so many people leaving, I'm going to have to start adding to my blogroll again! It's just so sad to see all these people leave. You get used to checking in on them everyday and then WHAM....Gone! Sadness.

8 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

Doesn't that just make you want to cry? I love chatting with my girls.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

It is sad ~ it's like reading a really good book, getting almost to the end, and then realizing that the last chapter is missing. Sad.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I also have noticed that the ones that are still blogging are blogging MUCH less these days. ARe we stuck in the "middle slumps" or something??!! lol

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm having Gwenblog withdrawal myself since she recently switched passwords. Anybody know how they are holding up? I thought it was really strange to find that only one other person with our LID is active on our agency yahoo group...Has everyone dropped out? Or have they just found the secret to keeping their hineys off the computer?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Jenn,
At first I thought that Karen had just switched passwords again. Then, I thought I read that she is no longer blogging. Does anyone know what is going on?

There was nobody that responded to having the same LID as me on our agency group. Sometimes I think Melissa and I are the only ones!

9:20 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Bloglines is my saviour! Without it I could not be checking out the blogs I do. There is a def. slump and it is odd yet neat to see the blogs of people who are LID in the same month but one year later.

Keep smilin!

9:20 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I felt that way when Johnny said bye. And I've been sitting at my computer since 9am, it's now 11am. I need to scale back, but I love reading my fave sites, just have too many of them. Maybe I should spend some time getting my bloglines set up so it wouldn't take me so darn long!

9:58 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

There are so many nice new ones that come in place of those who have gone on. Then there are those of us who simply don't lay down and die ;0)

The cycle of blogging life...cue music, please.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..