Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

  • Should I mail my stuff off to immigration today or wait awhile. We wouldn't have to re-do this paperwork a third time, would we? Nah, I'll just pop it in the mail.
  • I need to go to the mall today and find some shirts that hide my back fat. Should I go to Woodland or Rivertown. Hmmmm. Mary said I should try Ann Taylor's Attic....Gosh, I just don't know where I belong anymore....I'm getting too old for the Gap and too young for Eddie Bauer (shut up). Where to go....Where to go.
  • Oh my gawd, how could these pants be too tight. I wore the same exact pair yesterday in another color....Could my butt have grown during the night? Nah, they must have shrunk.
  • Where should Ian and I eat for lunch today....Hmmm, I really would like to stop at Famous Daves or Fridays. I'll ask Ian. Famous Daves has that really good cornbread. I'll tell Ian that we're going to Famous Daves.
  • I need to get our taxes done. Wait, I have until August. Shoot, what if the USCIS makes me get them done because they need to see last years return. Why am I so lazy about doing these....I think we actually might get a refund this year. Ahhh, I'll just wait and see if they make me do them or not.
  • Man, I wonder if Blake can pull it off tonight. I'm scared. I really like Jordin, but I'm pulling for Blake because Ian will cry. I hate seeing Ian sad.
  • Why is the weather so nice today and the weekend looks cold. That just figures. Should we take the boat up this weekend or leave it in the driveway.
  • Man, I'm glad Hope's softball is over. I wonder if she will play next year or if we will be in China then. When are we going to China. I bet it will be in May when it will be the hardest for the kids to miss school.
  • I better call the office and tell them to get a money order for me for USCIS. That just bites having to pay that again. I shouldn't have to pay a third time....Nah, just mail it out.
  • When will my hair be long enough to pull it all back in a pony?!! These darn little short hairs! AHHHH!
  • Is this damn foot wart EVER going to die??? I still see seeds!!! I'll never get a pedicure. I'm just destined to have ugly thick feet. Back fat and thick feet....Oh and a big butt. I'll diet tomorrow.

14 Comments:

Blogger Ava's family said...

Peaches replies;(1)mail it (2)you sound like that Glenn Campbell song YOU like "too fat for Wranglers, too old for video" (3)did I not tell you yesterday @ lunch how beautiful you are? (4)Famous Dave's- and bring me a little somethin somethin (5)refund? BWAAHAHAHA every year the same line, I'll beleive it when I see the green (6)Blake "the beat boxer" ROCKS!...can't beleive I just said that (7)optimism- bring the boat (8)Hope..softball..China...who knows-ask psychic boy (9) pay em and mail it (10)I LOVE your hair (11) a little harsh aren't we?..I wish you could see what I see...smokin hot!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

ohhhh jeff is so sweet!! Or did you realy write that Lisa, and just signed it from Peaches??
hmmmmmmm....
Notice how Jeff has been absent from the blog world for awhile now, and only reappears when uniball-exhusband talk arises???

I have not renewed ANYTHING yet! Not a damn thing. Have not done a homestudy update, our fingerprints have expired, etc....
I will only do them over ONCE!!
I swear we are twins, I wore green shorts yest. and today I went to put on the same shorts - same size- just diff. color and they are tight...WTF? I know I didnt gain anything over the night - why are some clothing sizes diff. just because of the color?? We also still have to do our taxes - the USCIS will take last years, if you don't get this years done on time - believe me - I KNOW!
One last thing that was not on your list of contemplations ..... what should pack to bring to Geogia in July?????????
P.S. we are up to 17 peeps!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Oh girl, we are twins. I was cracking up reading your post, but thinking I should check out where you decide to go shop. I'm a tweener too.

11:55 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Wow, I think you brain works much like mine!

I 'just mailed it' today. Yep, it bit my butt to choke out the change for a piece of paper again...when there have been no changes. But, I'll walk through fire with Benjamins smoking all around me to get to my kid.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

redmaryjanes,
I scored BIG at Ann Taylor Loft (it's next to Rivertown)!! I'm telling ya, I'm going to look so cute tomorrow!! =)

Melissa,
How could you think that I wrote that to myself? That's from my love chunks. Hmmf.

3:04 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

"...smokin hot!" Well, there's just not much to say about that is there?

I also hit the jackpot at Ann Taylor Loft last month! You plan on packing the clothes in July?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Tracy,
Yup, I'm wearing my Ann Taylor Loft clothing down in July. Lord help me, I'm going to the bash!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

At first I couldn't get past the wart but then I realized you call your husband 'Peaches'!

Hmmmmm all this and the Carpenter's too!

Have some HOPE... mail it!

Yup, we are going to travel in June and miss Chris' 6th grade graduation... sigh!

4:11 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Peaches is just Peachy!!! What a sweetheart!~

You are so funny! I was just contemplating my back fat the other day (among, many other fats!!!) I have the opposite trouble in the feet dept. Todd calls em waterski's! They are long and thin. Not nice.

And the hair?!! I can sooo sympathise! I have only just this month, been able to pull my hair back! I still get the stragglers at the front, but all is well... it IS growing!

And the "going to China" predictions... I'm trying to stay away from that (it doesn't mean I don't think about it though!!!)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

My brain works the same way! I can jump from one thing to the next and not skip a beat. It drives Ryan crazy, but I think it is a special talent we have! :)

8:04 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Love the backfat comment. I was just wondering yesterday when this "muffin top" arrived at my waistline. So completely irritating...

3:15 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

At least the weather is nice.... : )

Don't get me started on how my clothes (don't) fit me anymore!

Good thing you have a sense of humor about it all!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Oh wow, it was fun to crawl inside your brain for a moment.
I also have trouble finding stuff that doesn't show off my back fat. Ugh.
I'm still laughing. too funny.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

OH! MY! GOD!!! I nearly peed my pants about the shirts to hide back fat!! That has been SOOO Me lately! Ran to Old Navy today for some thinking about the China trip soon. I also decided I needed to get my ARSE back to working out. I could drop 5+ in 4 weeks if I really try!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..