Tuesday, May 01, 2007

GUESS WHO IS IN THIS BATCH!


Hannah is!!! Congratulations to Colleen & Jim who will soon be seeing Hannah's picture for the first time on Monday! They missed the cut off last month by 2 stinkin' days. It was the first time EVER that the CCAA had sent out a 2 day batch in the history of IA (a 5 day batch happened last year & we thought it could never get worse than that....WRONGO). Colleen & Jim had to wait another month to receive their referral. I'm sure after they see Hannah's sweet face, they will know that missing the last batch all happened for a reason! Congratulations to the new Mommy & Daddy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Yeah! I love referral time!

P.S. Thanks for your post on my blog!

7:03 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

It's so very exciting!

I had to click to see who in the world L & J was....I'm used to seeing Lisa up there on your comments, silly me. Just don't change your sexy lil' peanut girl or I'll never know who you are. Ha, doesn't take much to confuse me these days.

I thought it was only 4 days that they did last year that sucked big ol' donkey balls? AND, I'll be super ticked if they split the 7th and 8th. I think the 8th is a biggie day as well.

7:58 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Amen sista!

9:52 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Lurve me that news!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..