Wednesday, May 02, 2007

DREAMS

This past weekend I had a very vivid dream about receiving our referral. We were in a large room and there were people sitting at a desk. They would read off the information about your referral to a room full of anxious parents. The funny part is that we had someone with us that could translate, but everyone was speaking English. They told us that we had a little girl and when they were talking about her health, they mentioned that she had an extra digit. I think that I probably dreamed that part because we had put in for a child on a waiting child list last year that fit that description. I have never forgotten that little ones face, so I'm not surprised she would be part of my dream. I remember looking at a piece of paper and I could clearly see that she was 8 1/2 months old and her birthday was in May of this year. I think it was May 23, but that part is a bit faint. It's a possibility that it is in line with the current projections on when we may receive our referral. We shall see.

11 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

more inportantly....was I there? If so did they mention MY Ava???
;0)

9:44 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Hubs had a vivid dream about his Mom who passed away 11 years ago and our adoption. Who knows what it means. We will have to look back at those days and see!!

Keep smilin!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
Listen chica...It ain't all about YOU! =)

10:04 AM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

I kept track of all my dreams while I was waiting . . . & they got pretty crazy towards the end. A few of them were actually really interesting! Keep writing them down =)

10:09 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Cool! Keep dreaming and get more detail :0) (like if Melissa was there hehehe)

10:35 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Oh, how 'bout me??? (Said while waving my hand in the air)

Was I there?

;0)

12:51 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Interesting..I have had one prophetic dream in my life. I dreamt that my best friend would have a second daughter and I saw her face plain as day. I told my friend that she was going to be pregnant again soon. She was and she kept saying it was going to be a boy but I knew it would be a girl. Her name is Savannah and she is the little girl whose face I saw in the dream exactly and she is my Goddaughter.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Tracy,
Nope, didn't see ya!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Emmie said...

Very interesting. I remember my mom and I ahving dreams like that while we were in the process of adopting Sophia and before we left. I wonder if they are a signs? You shall soon see! :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

That gave me a chill. I hope you marked this date so we can go back and check it when you receive your referral. Wouldn't it be amazing! :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Wow! I just finished reading "Forever Lily" by Beth Nonte Russell. Very interesting account of her trip to China but fulled with her very vivid dreams of her baby and a past life in China.

Since I started reading it I've been actually praying for just a glimpse of Hope in my dreams... nada.

Now I'm officially jealous! :)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..