Wednesday, May 16, 2007

AMERICA VOTED.......

Blake's beat boxing ability kept him SAFE for another week! I was so proud of Ian (he had a few tears starting to well up, but nothing like last week!) for the way he handled himself tonight. He didn't even get angry at me when I yelled, "WHAT???!!" when Melinda was given the boot. I'm starting to wonder if Mr. Lewis has what it takes to win this thing. Did you notice all his screaming fans? Some people are sick of Blake's beat boxing ability, but I guess YOU must be in the minority......America voted!

7 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

His screaming fans were all 12 yrs old.....

Shouldn't they be in bed already on a school night? LOL!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Krista,
Maybe a lot of the kids are in Ian's class at school. The green group goes to school on Tuesday, every OTHER Wednesday and Friday! =)

10:03 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Gotta say, I was shocked.

I like Blake and I'm not twelve. Yeah, he can give the beat-boxing a rest. Still, I like him.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I love Blake's beat boxing. I was totally taken by surprise when he won and Melinda went home though. I really thought it was going to be a battle of the ladies. But... I'm glad he made it in. All three of them have wonderful voices and I expect to see/hear great things from them all.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I am so over AI.
I loved me some Melinda, and I must say I am pissed.
First Chris last season, now this...when will the madness end!

7:32 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I am proud to say that I have never voted for AI. I just sit back and throw popcorn at the TV when they (the voters) screw it all up. Come on JORDIN!

What's up with his hair anyway?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Tell Ian I am totally in agreement with him...I love Blake! He is so much fun.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..