Friday, May 18, 2007

7 THINGS ABOUT ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW

I've seen this on a few blogs and thought it was cute and decided to play along.....I also have nothing else to blog about. (It was either this or pictures of Ava's closet.)



  1. I was once signed up to go to flight attendant school in Florida.....It's good I decided against it since I'm now such a chicken to fly. Don't know how I'm going to handle the flight to China, but I know that I will do anything to get to my little girl!

  2. I was married once before when I was 19. When I was in the church on my wedding day the only thing I could think of was........How do I get out of here?????? The marriage ended 3 years later. I know, it surprised me too. =)

  3. The first time I ever heard Jeff's voice on the phone, he was calling my place of employment to say he was lost on his way to a job interview there. I put him on hold and turned to my boss and said........Well, this one sounds like a real winner!!!!

  4. Jeff and I dated in secret for 11 months because dating staff members was a BIG no no. We had to come clean after the engagement.

  5. I believe in past lives. I think you keep going around again until you get it right. I think I'm on my last go around......Jeff thinks I might be back.

  6. I can only sleep on my left side, with my left leg tucked up to my chest and my right leg straight. I've decided to be cremated because the thought of spending eternity on my back is more than I can handle.

  7. I'm a control freak, but I'm slowly learning that some things are beyond my control. This is probably one of the reasons that Jeff thinks that I'll be coming around again.




16 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Those are really interesting! Number 3 made me laugh. :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

HOW IN THE HECK DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT #2!!!!!!
I feel like you have cheated on me! With how long we have known each other and all the talking we do, I never knew that!
HHHMMMMFFFFF!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Funny! I've thought about asking some one, or putting it in my will, to please cross one ankle over the other, I can't stand thinking of just laying there straight either. Oh, and I want to see Ava's closet!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
I'm sorry chica....I thought if I revealed too much, you might lose interest. Otay?

5:45 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

P.S.
A girls gonna keep it interesting and keep them guessing!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

P.S.S.
That should say gotta not gonna.
Need coffee.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Ha ha good ones!! I love the cremation thing - me too because I am terrified of worms. Ewwww.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

My bloglines just told me you had a new post...wanna know what post it brought me to.....the one titled "All I want for Christmas is my I-171H"
isn't that strange????

8:01 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
Hmmmmmm....That's odd. I'm going to write another one that says...All I want for the 4th of July is my NEW I171H...Stupid re-do...%#@#&%$!

8:23 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I first married 20, I hung in there for 8 years. Why did no one tell me that married at 20 is crazy???

8:37 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I am laughing at them all but #6 takes the cake for me.

I was a child bride too...he was 26 and I was wife #3. I had great aspirations of fixing the world at 18 ;0)

9:18 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I think I spewed beer on my screen when I read #6!

I got married at 19 to the current hubs, I guess one of us was a bit wiser in our choices...(snicker snicker).....!

8:04 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

I'm confused... if you believe in reincarnation, why would it bother you to be on your back once your dead?!!!

Great facts! Thanks for sharing!

Can we see Ava's closet now?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

OziMum,
It bothers me to stay on my back THIS time, because like I said....This is my last go around. It would be there forever in that postion.
Besides, even if I did come back....It would still be there and that would bug me too. Got it? =)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Wow! Let's see what we have in common...

Always felt too fat to even consider FA school.

Only married once, yet wished every boy I dated would ask, and if they had, I would have said YES!Thank, God they didn't ask!

Jim and I met at work, I thought he was a geek. (oops, he still is) It took me a long time to realize that was exactly what I was looking for all along.

I have many lives to go, but not as many as everyone else... (ha!ha!)

I want to be cremated too, I don't want someone building their house on me. I'm too lazy to be a ghost.

I'm a control freak too! I just freak out that I'm in control of nothing!

I sleep on either side but with the opposite knee up... I call it the 'h' position!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

1.I also am fearful of flying, but your adrenaline will get you thru the China flights!
2.I was engaged before and called off the wedding 4 months prior. (I can imagine what you must've been feeling on your wedding day -- ugh)
3.I thought my hubby was soooo not my type when I first met him!
4.We also kept our "romance" a secret at work for awhile.
5.too funny.
6.too funny.
7.yep, too funny!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..