Thursday, April 12, 2007

WHEN WILL IT END?????



The kids are off of school today for yet another snow day! I was in line at the grocery store today and overheard a conversation....The lady was a teacher and said that she NEVER remembers school being cancelled in April for snow.....She has been a teacher over 20 years! We were JUST wearing shorts a few weeks ago!....Okay, the kids were wearing shorts....I wouldn't be caught dead showing my big calves! The kids are going to have to make-up all these days off....The sad part is that the roads AREN'T bad and they really could of had school. This has been the longest winter (and coldest) that I can EVER remember. I'm a person that NEEDS the sun or my mood suffers. I'm really ready to say...Who the hell cares if I wrinkle, I'm going to the tanning salon! Must. Have. Sun.

13 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

I hear ya - this cold stuff is about to make me completely whack!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Making up snow days is the worst! I can't imagine having to make up April snow days. Poor kids...POOR teachers! :)

The only good thing about April snows - they don't stick around long.

5:45 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

It is yucky out! Heavy and wet. Ugh! Hope it melts soon.

Keep smilin!

7:03 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Nuts isn't it? This is the weirdest April I think I've seen in Michigan.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I am soooo with you!
I just told my friend the other day that I am about ready to dig a hole and climb in it and stay there til Spring!
Michigan! Ugh. why do we live here?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I actually thought of you this morning when I watched the news!!

I just couldn't believe all the snow you guys got!

Holy Toledo!!! We have no snow at all here in Macomb! Just cold, windy and drab!

You should move East!! We are much warmer here!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

It was freezing last night -- awful, horrible, nasty. Heh heh...I'm waiting for that global warming to show up in Michigan!

Sorry about the snow day. Our kids had school as usual, but I think they'd have preferred a snow day!

6:28 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

We have a cold front coming in tomorrow, high of 80 or 82, this could completely ruin our boating day. BWAWAWAWA!!!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

make an appointment RIGHT NOW! That tanning bed is just what the doctor ordered....

6:11 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

snow in April?!
I think you need a trip to Georgia!!!!!!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I don't deal with snow in Fl, but a week ago it hit like 29 or something... and I've been in north Fl for 20 plus years... that was a first! We were in bathing suits 2 days prior... and we are again... well,not me. Thigh issue.
Tummy issue. You know.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

We aren't getting the snow but we are getting downpours and wind like I have never seen. Knocked over our gas grill last night on the patio - and it smashed...ruined. I hate this weather - need warm and sun...fast!

9:48 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

We are starting to put the international mothers group together if you are still interested. We're looking to see how many women are in the area who would like to participate!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..