Tuesday, April 03, 2007

GRRRRRR



I just started all the paperwork re-do crapola. One of the things they need is a well child letter for each of the kids. All the letter needs to say is....MY CHILDREN ARE SEEN REGULARLY, ARE HEALTHY, CURRENT ON IMMUNIZATIONS AND FREE OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES. Ian was JUST at that stupid office last week. They are making him come back in because that wasn't considered a well child visit! I made an appointment for Monday and asked if I could have the letter then. I hear a loooong pause and she said...."Does it have to be typed?" I said, "It's only one sentence!" I'm SO finding a new doctor!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are paying fopr this...def find a new one!

Pain in the butt!

Keep smilin!

P.S. Blogger is being a a pain also!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hear ya! Just started myself. People like that just make me wonder.....who gave them their jobs????

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Did you have that margarita and bubble bath yet???

7:51 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm up on that last sentence...that's ridiculous.

That is a knockin' pair of giant, swollen donkey balls.

9:43 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

We go to Forest Hills Pediatrics and there is a doctor there who adopted from Korea and happily fills our forms out. I don't know exactly where you are, but they are fantastic. I cannot believe we're going to have to re-do that for our 4 kids.

9:03 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Tell her you will type it up and stop by for her to sign it. Save you all some time!

Need some donkey balls?

3:00 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

WTH??? Like, yeah, new doctor sounds like a good plan. RIDICULOUS.
Say yes to the donkey balls.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Ugh.
A new doctor sounds like a plan.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Glinda said...

I'm with Tracy; although I just typed all my letter up and said sign here please when i got there.

I am so on that stuff, can't stand waiting for someone else to yank my chain.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Doggy poop! Most Doctor's offices are like that. We will probably change once we have our new daughter.
A glass of smooth, rich, oaky, dry red wine will do the trick!

Alyson

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..