Monday, April 30, 2007

AND THE AWARD GOES TO.......


Me? Really??? I'd like to thank Julie for nominating me for this award! I never thought
I would win an award like this! Maybe, "biggest blogging slacker" or "most often on hiatus"...Those I would have in the bag!! Thank you, Julie! I'm now supposed to nominate 5 other blogs for this award. The problem is that I can't just pick 5, sooooooo........I'm nominating my ENTIRE blogroll! Each and every one of you makes me think, laugh, cry (sometimes all in one post), so that's why I nominating ALL of you (I think I might be missing out on a career in public office)!

7 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

CONGRATS and totally deserved!!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

you know you are my number one chica!!!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

You totally deserve it. I almost posted your blog, but didn't know if you were on hiatus to read it! HA!

You should really think of Hallmark card writing or public office, either one is a great choice for you. ;0)

1:13 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Mwah!

6:29 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Seriously, there are just way too many great reads out there. Congrats on yours!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quick question, may I share your quilt blog with family and friends so they may get an idea of what to do?

congrats on the award

12:06 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I love your blog. Congratulations!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..