Monday, March 12, 2007

TAKING A BREAK


I've been feeling the need to take a little blogging break lately. It's not at all because I'm down about the slowness of the adoption. I've thought about just doing monthly posts until we get closer to referral time. I want to spend the time that I usually spend on the computer getting some things accomplished.....I need to start working-out, I have to get caught up at work (don't even ask what month I'm on with month-end stuff at our office) and I want to spend more time with Ian before Ava comes home. Ian just loves his Mommy and Ian days (when his brother & sissy are at school) and I was figuring out that we really don't have many left. My little guy is going to be at school 5 days a week next year..Sniff. I'll still be around checking in on you from time to time....I just need to cut back a little.

15 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Take care and enjoy your break.

Keep smilin!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Enjoy your break!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I hear ya!!

I'm totally thinking the same....can't decide what to do!! I do know that I've run out of things to blog about!! Think it's a hill we are all at??

Have a great break!! I'll miss you!!

Love Dawn

6:38 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

LOL! At Tracy's comment!!!

I was going to say, enjoy your break... but working out? Is that enjoyable?!!! I'm actually psyching myself up to sign up at a Gym. I've extended my daily walks from only 20 mins to about 35 mins. That's gotta be good, right?!

:) Thinking of you!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Enjoy this time with your family. We all need to take a break or breaks from time to time:)

9:26 PM  
Blogger J said...

Enjoy your time off. Soon it will be Spring and Summer (for us in the North) and time to get outside.

Ava will be here before you know it.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I'm taking a slow down... that sun yesterday really showed all the dust in my house! Time for spring cleaning!

Did you see that RQ is back?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Enjoy your time!
I have also been thinking it is about time to be on the computer LESS.

8:05 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Yup...enjoy the real life around you because it goes by all too fast.

I'll be keeping an eye out for those posts.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I hope you are enjoying your break. Sometimes we all need one!

But on the selfish side, it's just not the same without you around!

Julie

9:50 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Enjoy the time with your son before Kindergarten scoops him up. Keep us informed though.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Enjoy your break. I believe everyone should try it - good stuff.
BUT...once a month posts???
Just won't do - we are going to have to talk about that.
I need more of a Lisa and Jeff fix than just once a month.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hey cyber-friend!

I know what you mean about staying away from blogging! I was actually surprised to see your post on my blog!

I stayed away from my computer ALL WEEK-END!!!

Hello, my name is Lynn, and I am a blog-aholic!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

keep us posted...

2:12 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Just popped in to say I miss ya! Hope things are good and you are enjoying your break!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..