Monday, March 05, 2007

CONTINUED

Here is a picture of what Jeff ordered for dinner....Notice the beans....I guess someone forgot that they were on a date!


Here is a picture of my dinner....You can't tell that I'm a HUGE fan of potatoes, can ya???


Next stop.....Meijer Gardens! It's such a nice place to go on a cold winter day!


As soon as you walk in the door.....The winter coat comes off! Ahhhhhh...The feeling of Spring!


We took this picture of ourselves sitting on a bench in the gardens. Sure, we look like we were getting along. Jeff and I were pushing eachother out of the way, trying to get the BEST photo of the butterflies. The poor guy didn't stand a chance with the likes of my new camera! Yeah, we're a little competitive!!


Here are a few of my favorite shots.........


Ohhhhhhhhhh


Ahhhhhhhhhh


Yeah baby, I got the best shot of the day.....



It was a wonderful day. I can see a few more trips planned to Meijer Garden in the very near future. We have ANOTHER day off school today because of the ice. This has been a very looooooooog, cold winter!

3 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

What a gorgeous pic of Jeff and you!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Great picture of you and Jeff!

5:19 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Wow, that platter of food looks like a heart attack on a plate! Oh, and did you save my beer box? Just think of everything you could store on your dining table with that baby?

Great butterfly shots and of course, the self photos are always the best!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..