Monday, February 26, 2007

SNOWCOMING....GRRRR!

Hope & Jerrith went to the Snowcoming Dance on Saturday night. I was hoping this wasn't like a rain dance because I've had it up to my eyeballs with snow this winter!

Here is a picture of Hope and Bella. About the only thing that isn't black on that pup is her teeth and THAT tongue!


A few hours after the dance was over.....We got dumped on again. It snowed all day Sunday and we had a winter storm warning until 7:00 A.M. Monday morning. Here is a picture out the back deck....The kids were happy that school was closed again today. I'm SO ready for spring!

4 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a fun idea ~ Snowdance!

Hope and Bella look so cute!

8:04 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Snowdance...cute idea!

Keep smilin!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

We LOVED the snow -- did you get out and play in it? My boys built a huge igloo (Katie supervised!). Too much fun.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

I LOVED the snow back in December....Not so much anymore!! The kids have been sick so they haven't been out in the snow. It was kinds purdy...I must admit that.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..