Monday, February 26, 2007

MORE GIFTS!!

My blogging buddy, Tracy told me that she had sent me a little gift in the mail. I first thought the girl sent me a some brew to help get me through the loooooooooong wait.
Then I notice the note she wrote regarding the box.
I'm glad she sent me THIS cute stuff instead of the brew....I've never been a beer drinker anyway. How cute is THIS tote with the little pigs on it and all?! It's going to look so darn cute on Ava's shelf!
I'm just madly in LUV with this little piggy! This pig looks as ticked off as the rest of us that are involved in this loooooooong wait!
Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, Tracy! I'm so happy to have met you during this journey!

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

That is some kind of cute!

Tracy must have had quite the party...I saw one of those beer boxes on Krista's blog too (heehee).

Love the piggies!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

what's up with all the beer boxes Tracy has been sending out????
she must have had soooooome party with all those empty boxes.
looking at your cute pig gifts, it just hit me that I have around 15 pigs in my kitchen...wonder if that means anything - year of the pig and all.
I have a 'thing' for pigs, wonder if our Avas will be born in the pig or dog year??

8:45 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

That's so funny! Scroll down a few posts on my blog... you'll see Tracy's beer box mailer. (I got a penguin basket.) Tracy is such a party girl!!

Love your pigs. Cute.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Tracy's drinkin again....KIDDING! Love the piggie stuff - way too cute. Love the SP gifts too. Aren't presents the best?

9:15 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Yep, it was some kind of party.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..