Thursday, February 01, 2007

KICKING BACK



This is the first day in like..... FOREVER..... That I have no place I gotta be. I think I'll just kick back and watch the referrals start to roll in. Maybe, I'll get out of my P.J.'s......Maybe, not.

So how are all of you doing? I feel like I have been just awful about blogging as of late. I think I have a case of the winter blahs! I just feel like each day is like the one before, with very little excitement to report. I do have some pictures of the progress of Ava's room that I will post REALLY soon.....Now THAT is exciting! We have been having computer issues at home and have someone coming to fix our computer's on Saturday so I have been unable to post pictures from my camera.

So.......How far do you think they are going to get this time? I'm trying not to get very excited (it's my new M O) and hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

I only expect 14 days.
I never expect any more or less.
That is my reality.
expect 14 days per month.
I don't know why peope set themselves up for disappointment.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, I have become very 'chill' with the wait.

9:27 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

I second Melissa! 14 days and hopefully they stay steady. Over is good. Under is bad.

Hope the blahs pass...they have invaded many homes.

Keep smilin!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey... I feel the same way - not commenting alot - not even looking at blogs that much. Kinda wierd. I am hoping they get thru the 14th - for obvious reasons...but who knows. At least we know the 12th is for sure for now. I am going to be a crazed lunitic the rest of the month wondering if we are next. Buckle up...

12:21 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Ok, first you have been awful at blogging....I'm still having images of those naughty boys playing tag, glad your back! I understand the blahs! Read my comments on the blahs, Chelley posted an interesting little factoid.

I hope for Colleen's sake they just attack all of Oct. Sure it won't happen though.

You need to high tale it down to Fla. and enjoy our 84 degree weather today, it'll help the mood.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..