Monday, February 26, 2007

2 MONTHS OF SECRET PAL GIFTS

I have the GREATEST Secret Pal EVER and I'm such a slacker/loser....I haven't posted the gifts that she sent me last month and then ANOTHER box arrived in the mail. The first picture is how the presents were wrapped in the latest gifts. I just LOVE the ladybug wrapping paper....I'm just such a sucker for ANYTHING with ladybugs....


These are some BEAUTIFUL notecards that she sent me of her travels. They are WAY too nice that I will never use them (I couldn't part with them...Is that okay, SP?). I have to say that since she sent them I have checked out people's blogs hoping that I'll find someone that traveled to Europe lately!! I don't know if you have a blog, SP.....I'm keeping an eye out for you!! ;)


This is a soft little blanket she sent me last month. Ava is going to LOVE cuddling up with it!


I just LOVE this cute little dog. I swear that he is the same color as our new dog, Hank....Kinda looks a little like him too!


These are the gifts that just arrived this month. I just love the CNY books and the adorable little P.J.'s. I can only imagine how cute Ava is going to be in THESE!!


The last gift my Secret Pal sent may just be my MOST favorite (I know, I know...How can I chose?). This necklace is the Chinese symbol for Joy.....Because Ava is going to bring me such joy! I'm not going to EVER take it off!!......Good thing brown is my most favorite color in clothing!!


Thank you, Secret Pal for all the great gifts!! Another month down.....We're getting there!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Great gifts!

The necklace is AWESOME!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

You've got yourself a great pal...and an AWESOME manicure ;0)

8:27 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Great SP gifts.

Keep smilin!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

cool gifts.
I always post my SP gifts late also...I don't know why. such a slacker.
Brown is my favorite clothing color also. HOW SHOCKING that it would be the same as yours!!!!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Awesome gifts! Beware of the soft blankets! They are addicting!!!! I can't tell you how many I received and then went out and bought! :)

Lisa

11:28 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

God bless, Secret Pals! Mine was a true champion!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

secret pals sound like fun..what blog has started that? i will be back to read more of your journey and stories!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Amy,
I belong to a couple yahoo groups for our LID & agency. They do all kinds of fun swaps.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

wow! Nice stuff!!!

My secret pal swap ended eons ago! Sniff!

11:59 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

That's some very thoughtful stuff. I like your Tracy gifts too! She's awesome.

Hang in there with this crazy weather my fellow Michigander.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..