Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TAGGED


I've been tagged by Melissa. Here goes my list:

A- Available or taken: Happily taken for 17 loooooooong years. Just kidding, Peaches.....It seems like only yesterday!

B- Best friend: My BFF is Lauren or "Madge" as I like to call her. We actually met in kindergarten. She also calls me "Madge"......I'm not really sure why.

C- Cake or pie: YES!! I must say that brownies are my absolute favorite with my Grandma's chocolate frosting on top. Mmmmmmm.

D- Drink of choice: This question is going to have to be a tie. I can't live without my coffee (or breakfast as I like to call it) and I can't live without Pepsi.

E- Essential item you use everyday: Umm, deodorant? Shampoo? Lotion? Toothpaste?

F- Favorite color: Sage green (the color of my favorite cats eyes).

G- Gummy bears or worms: Ewwww.

H- Hometown: Redford, Michigan. Jeff always says......You can take the girl out of Redford....But, you can't take Redford out of the girl. I can't say he's says it real often....Just on occasion.

I- Indulgence: My growing purse collection.

J- January or February: February. We were DTC (date to China) on February 10th. It also is one month closer to winter being over. I guess you already know that winter is NOT my favorite season.

K- Kids & names: Hope Elizabeth, Griffin Jeffrey, Ian Scott & Ava.

M- Marriage date: December 15, 1989.

L- Life incomplete without: My family, my pets, my friends.

N- Number of siblings: one. I have an OLDER brother named Scott.

O- Oranges or apples: Apples. I do LOVE orange slices (the candy kind).

P- Phobias or fears: I have a fear of trying new foods. Seriously. I'm probably more picky than any 5 year old you may know. I also don't do well in big crowds. If it's hot and crowded...Yikes! It isn't pretty.

Q- Favorite quote: "It's MY way or the highway!" I like to think that I wear the pants in the family! Right, Jeff?

R- Reason to smile: I have a wonderful family and I'm going to be Ava's Mommy.

S- Season: NOT winter! I LOVE Spring, Summer and Fall....Don't make me pick.

T- Tag: Darren (just for the fun of it......I double dare ya!)!

U- Unknown fact about me: I dated my bus driver when I was in High School. I'm sure you guys are going to have a field day with that little tidbit.

V- Veggie you don't like: This should really read......Veggie you DO like? Corn. Yup, that's it folks!

W- Worst habit? Hmmmm. I guess I'm not as organized as I would like to be. I also tend to put things off for another day.

X- X-rays: I just had some done on my teeth. It ticks me off because I have NEVER have had a cavity in my ENTIRE life and the dentist still wants x-rays every year. Ticks. Me. Off.

Y- Your favorite food: Potatoes. Mashed, French fried, boiled, baked.....You name it, I like it!

Z- Zodiac: I'm a Scorpio and I'm married to a Scorpio.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the OLDER brother named Scott! BUT, I still have all my hair and no gray!!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

WOW! That comment arrived F A S T!
I also have all my hair and I couldn't tell you if I have any gray hair or not (thanks to Mary whom I see every 5 weeks without fail).

9:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Great list-we have lots in common! It is a well known fact in my family that I go postal in heat and/or crowds...

10:10 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Please tell me you were a very slow student - thus older and the bus drive was barely 21 :0)

Madge...why do I get the image of a couple of chicks soaking in Palmolive?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Madge, I am LOVIN' the bus driver story! How scandalise and juicy and BLOG WORTHY!
We have a lot of the same answers!
Don't hold your breath over the Big D, I'll try to get him to to do it, maybe I'll use...what did Peaches call it?.... my womanly charms?
So OLDER brother Scott reads your blog? Isn't he the same brother that raised the, shall we say, 'stuck-up' Luna. Jeter may have some issues with him ;0)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Oh sure Scott, rubbb it in. Meanwhile I've been hearing "Gosh you look good in silver" from one of the massage therapists and Ian said I had a "circle haircut"! AAARRRGH! Life ain't fair.
Jeff

12:55 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Wow, I'm still stuck on the bus driver thing....I don't think I have ever seen a bus driver that was date worthy, what's up with that?

Jason would get along just fine on your diet. He only eats corn and crap food. I refer to it as "fair food."

1:18 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

You have us all wondering about the bus driver. In NC high school kids used to be able to drive school busses, and lots of them did!! Please tell me that's what happened with your bus driver. I am having flashbacks of my school bus divers and it ain't pretty!!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Stay tuned as my NEXT post will be about the bus driver (including pictures).

Melissa,
Scott is the one that raised Miss Luna so, Jeter can take up any issues he may have with Scott.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

I love your reason to smile and of course your favorite quote!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey there. I just came across your blog. Great site, your posts make me laugh. Whatever happened with the bus driver?
We're in Canada, waiting to be matched with a SN China babe.
I'll check in on your site again soon.
Elizabeth

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, or Si as we say here in South Florida, I raised Miss Luna, and I liked to call her "Miss Luna Tune" as well. I sent her North because she could not stand riding out another hurricane. She could only take having the roof blown off her dog house once!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Great list! I'm cavity-less and still getting needless x-rays each year, too. What is up with that? Looking forward (?!) to the bus driver post!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..