Wednesday, January 03, 2007

STORK ALERT


This is my very first post in 2007.....and I'm going to be a bit negative. Surprise. Surprise. Europe and the United States have received referrals for LID's up to and including September 27th. It appears that the BIG day of September 29th is NOT included in this batch. I'm sure some of you are thinking.....WOW!!!.... I can't believe they have done 19 or 20 days (it's still not known if September 28 th is in or out). This is GREAT!!!! Yes, this is true. However, September was a small month and if it's going to take 3 freakin' months to get thru a small month, then what the heck is going to happen when they hit the MONSTER MONTH OF NOVEMBER? They referred A LOT less than they have in the previous few months. I really had hope this morning of seeing Ava's face in 2007.....Can't say I'm feeling very sure of it at the moment. Off to crawl under my rock. Anyone want to join me?

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Ick....slithering under right along with you.....

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

I promised myself I was over my pity party but what the heck, I'm in. I just filled out my vacation form for 2007 for work and it was very depressing to think we probably won't travel this year.

4:26 PM  
Blogger J said...

Do you have room for another???

6:57 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Girl, we're gonna have to franchise rocks...it's getting pretty crowded under there!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

OUCH!!! sqeeze on over! Sorry, I've gained a few Holiday pounds!

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling your pain...How big of a rock do you have?

5:38 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

hugs
that's all I have to say

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Here in AZ, I've got a yard filled with nothin' but rocks. Room for everyone!!! I just booked a vacation for July and another one for October. My plan is to make any time this year the most inconvenient time for a referral to happen-then it's sure to come earlier than expected, right?...and if not, I'm heading out of town to avoid reality!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..