Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PRESENTS

It's like Christmas has come early at our house. I have received several gifts and I a couple people that I would like to thank. First, Mary sent me a Christmas card and this ornament that says Journey to Ava, 2006! The picture didn't turn out very well but, trust me, it's adorable! Thank you, Mary!!!! I hung it right next to my ladybug ornament and the ornament I bought last year that says........Waiting for Ava, 2005. Sadly, I will be buying another this year that says......Still waiting for Ava, 2006.
Have I told you guys that I have the BEST Secret Pal ever??!!! My SP sent this mug filled with my favorite Bath & Body Works scent......Vanilla! My pal sure knows the kind of stuff that I like!
My SP sent this Dad hat for Ava's Daddy. I wanted to post these pictures sooner but Jeff wasn't feeling well this weekend. He seemed to pick up some flu virus while in Chicago a month ago..... I had him throw on the hat when he came home last night so I could get a picture. Thank you, SP.....Ava's Daddy is going to stand out in the crowd!

11 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

I took a photo of my ornament that Mary sent me also, but have not posted it yet! She is amazing. It is now my favorite on the tree.
Hey, my S.P. sent me vanilla from Bath & Body works because it is my favorite also! alike again.
and all I have to say is I must have some bionic germs, to be able to incubate for a month, then re-appear and knock a six foot man on his tushie.

9:53 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Those are great gifts! Love the ornament. Ian is such generous little guy...he can def. help out Santa anytimeé

Keep smilin!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm so glad to see you & Melissa both got your ornaments! Maybe I'll get a discount next year on our "still waiting 2007" ornaments!!! Enjoy!

1:16 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Maybe you should go ahead and order the one that says Waiting 2007! Will this wait ever end???

Love the ornaments and Vanilla B&B is my favorite also.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow, lucky you!! Spoiled rotten!
Great, now I want a ladybug ornament!

Julie :o)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great gifts and I love that ornament!

9:30 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Good stuff. Me luvs vanilla too.

Yup, the bug has gotta be Melissa the power vectors fault ;0)

Nice ornaments...I want one that says 'FINALLY FREAKIN' HOME! FA LA LA LA LA' I'm sure I can order that when the time is right ;0)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

You know, we didn't do secret pals back on the Yahoo April '04 DTC list... and we so should have!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Love the gifts! Jeff looks great in the hat!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You do have a fantastic SP!! I love the new gifts! Thanks for checking in on me {hugs}

12:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I braved a 5 minute load up to come visit your blog!! I missed you!! ;)

LOVE the gifts!! Shhhh...don't tell Dale I ordered him a hat very similar to that one for Christmas!! Same color too!! Your hubby looks good in it soo hopefully Dale will too!!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..