Wednesday, December 06, 2006

AND MORE PRESENTS!

This is the adorable lamp that my Secret Pal sent for Ava. I just love it and the colors are perfect for her room!
I thought I would let you guys take a peek at Ava's dresser. We have had it stored away in our closet for the last 3 or 4 years. All my kids have used this dresser and I still love it as much today as the day I picked it out almost 16 years ago.
Ian went to the Secret Santa shop at school today. Of course, we HAD to open the presents as soon as we came home. We didn't even get to take our coats off when Ian came running up with the presents. Ian had picked out a presents for the entire family. The dogs even had new bones to chew on AND Grandma is now the proud owner of a hippo bath scrubby (sorry, no pictures were taken). Ian wanted to be the one to open the present he picked out for Ava. As you can see....Ava is the proud owner of a new sippy cup!
Mommy has a new keychain and I was VERY pleased.........It's not many people MY age that can be members of the Ladies Red Hat Society!
I think their youngest members are about sixty! I can't wait to put my keys on it!
Griffin was trying to give Ian a big hug for his present. Ian gave Griffin a tiny radio that has earphones.
Hope is also trying to give her brother a big squeeze! Ian picked out some lip gloss for his Sissy.
We had Daddy open his present as soon as he came home from work!
Daddy is giving Ian a big hug and was very happy with the clip on watch that Ian picked out!

Christmas has already started at our house! Thank you, Mary, Secret Pal & Ian!

5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

OH MY GOD!! That pattern on the lamp (colors and all...) are Hannah's bedroom! I have the bedding and curtains

8:52 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

ummm - I think that lamp belongs to me.
Ava's room is sage and dragonflies!
how very sweet of Ian, to think of you all - including Ava!
Jacob made a tiny bracelet in art class last week for Ava. he asked me to take it to China with us, so I could slip it on her hand when we get her.

9:45 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Cute gifts, but the kiddos are even cuter! What a great looking family, you should post photos more often!

Love the paint colors too!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of fun at your house.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Ian did a great job shopping. He thought of everyone. I love the key chain and am so glad you are in the red hat society! You sure look great for your age!!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..