Tuesday, November 28, 2006

WHO KNEW???

Who knew it could be soooooooo simple? I was shopping at Toys R Us last night at 10:30 p.m.
This afternoon I plan on making a few purchases at American Eagle and maybe tonight a purchase from the computer store. I'm not even planning on getting out of my P.J.'s all day. Don't worry, it's not because I'm depressed (although, I think AOS stands for a-load of sh#@!)...... I had that DAMN foot wart treated again yesterday and I can't walk (& you can't get it wet for 48 hours) AND I don't feel like having my foot dangle out of the garden tub so I'm staying in my P.J.'s! Please, if you are planning on stopping over....Call first!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Wanna have a blog party today??

I'm planning on sitting and depressing...ooops, I mean....refueling myself by blog-hopping and RQ refreshing most of the day....

I know....soooo not good for me but it's minus freaking cold up here!!! BRRR......

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Dawn,
Yeah, lets hang out and be depressed....ooops I mean refuel ourselves together! I feel for you with your below zero temps! I hate to even tell you that we have been ABOVE normal temps here in Michigan. Although, my mother burst my bubble and told me that we may have 14 inches dumped on us by the weekend. ICK!

12:18 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Great idea! Have a coffee for me...at work...yuck!

Hope your foot feels better soon!

Keep smilin!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

You know what the problem is with finishing up my Chirstmas shopping so early? I keep picking up things for my kids. I went to the store today to buy packing tape. That's it - PACKING TAPE! I spent almost $200.00 on more crap for my kids for x-mas. I guess it's not too bad because I also bought 2 gifts for the Toys for Tots people outside.
When is that bionic wart gonna gone already?!
oh...and by the way....consider this my call...I'll be over in 15 minutes.

4:19 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Shop on....Hey, I got some great PJs with warm feet I could send ya ;0)....saxy things too (eyes rolling).

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..