Thursday, November 16, 2006

WHAT IS THAT SMELL???


I went to the dentist this morning for my 6 month cleaning (alright, my 8 month cleaning). The lady puts me in the dental chair and I slowly begin to tip back. That is the point that I notice that I have dog crap on my shoe! I am horrified. What does a person do? Well........ I cross my other shoe over the poop shoe and was a nervous wreck the whole time. I casually look behind me to see if anything trailed in on the wood floors. Nothing. I took a couple of big sniffs and couldn't smell anything. I am then relieved that the hygienist wears a plastic mask and certainly she wouldn't be able to smell anything. Thank goodness. Then I worry about how to exit without leaving a trail. I kinda walked on the side of my foot and didn't put any weight on it when I was standing up to pay......Which BTW, took FOREVER! That's what I get for taking a short cut on the grass! I guess for as much money as our family pays the dentist every year.... He can afford to have his carpets cleaned.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ava's family said...

Aww Sweetnuts,
What a rough morning you've had. Sorry to hear about the pooshoe. By the way,the dental hygenists that I know complain often about the smells they encounter (periodontal disease, hygene etc.) so I'm not so sure you went undetected. I hope with your BIRTHDAY coming up tomorrow they don't assume it's time for the ol' adult Huggies! Love you-me....you know..Jeff

3:03 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

First off, Jeff is totally cute with his post to you!

Second, I despise when people don't pick up after their pets. Argh!

You still managed to make poo on the shoe funny!

Keep smilin!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I swear, sweetnuts, that is one of the funniest stories I've ever heard!!!!!!
too good.
and Peaches, you are too funny.
love ya both,
pookie bear

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Glad to see Jeff is reading the posts again, hi Jeff!! Sorry Lisa, I know you think this blog is for you! Glad to see you got away without leaving a trail.

4:54 PM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

LMAO!!!!!! I had the total visual. You are too funny

Thanks for laugh

Deb

9:38 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

OMG! I have to be honest. I would have likely said 'Holy crapola I have *#*$( on my shoe....gotta fix that before we go any further"

Of course, I have major issues about smelly stuff ;0)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..