Sunday, November 19, 2006

REPORT FROM THE MOLE




Melissa, it's alright to read this post. I do make a mention of RQ but...... It's all good...................


I had my friend talk to her relative that works for the adoption agency. Back in October they felt that the wait time was 14 months. They STILL believe the wait time will be about 14 months. The Rumor Queen is still stating that a couple of U.S. agencies are saying 14-15 months. This may or may not be one the the U.S. agencies that RQ is talking about. I'm still feeling somewhat encouraged at this point. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be traveling this summer. I will keep you posted with any info she gives me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm trying not to get too excited about it but I've had a 'feeling' for a few weeks that even though the numbers still look bleak, we may see referrals in May and travel in July. I guess that would make for some light packing! Thanks for the mole report-let us know if anything else turns up!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Lets keep our fingers crossed that the Moe is correct!! Good luck tomorrow with Griffin.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

June referrral
Aug travel
that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
(bonnet and all ;0)

9:31 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I'm just hoping that sometime in 2007 I will see my daughter's face. Ba~hum~bug.

11:22 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Holding my breath...it's getting tough ;0)

2:10 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Me too! I am feeling all quite positive at the moment. Almost game enough to say we'll be travelling July-August. Perfect.

4:50 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

I really hope so. Deep down that is what I feel so I hope I am not disappointed. But they gotta start moving it in high gear to accomplish that so I not totally sure! ARGH!!!

Keep smilin!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Gawd...I SO want to believe this, because that would mean a December or January referral for me!! I cannot go there however..I just cannot let my heart break yet again. I am holding onto a Feb or March referral for now. I just hope that dream doesn't shatter too! C'mon rumors...start your engines!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..